“Convenient, and fast.. But OK food.”

Thai Silk Restaurant
Ranked #828 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Authentic Thai Restaurant locates at the corner of International Drive and Kirkman Rd. next to Universal Studios, Outlet Mall, Wet and Wild, and Fun Spot
Auckland, New Zealand
“Convenient, and fast.. But OK food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We dined here on our way back from shopping the outlet malls and it was close to our accommodation. The food was well priced, $40 for 2 people. The food was alright, tasty but nothing special. The service was prompt which was good, but unfortunately in a near empty restaurant there was 2 uncleared tables from previous parties. I saw a staff member texting as well, when perhaps he could have cleared those tables.

• Visited June 2013

Hollywood, Florida
“Good food, pleasant atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I noticed the sign for a Thai restaurant when pulling off I-4 on my way to the outlet stores (International/ Kirkman exit ) while visiting Orlando. My husband and I were really hungry after shopping so we pulled into the shopping area where I had seen the sign. (It's not in the outlet mall.) and, we decided to give it a try.

It's a pretty typical neighborhood Thai restaurant, nothing fancy but pleasant. The waitress was very nice and very accommodating. They have a fairly large selection, the prices were reasonable and the food was quite good. My husband and I both had curry--he had red curry, I had panang curry. When we both requested very mild, the waitress waitress warned us that curry by its nature was spicey but they would try to make it as mild as possible and they did a pretty good job but, if you don't like spicy at all, don't order curry.

We enjoyed our dinner and, If we lived in the area, we would probably come back.

1 Thank Grey_Haired_Lady
Orlando, Florida
“First time at Thai silk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Fantastic Thai Place !!!!
I came here for my friend Birthday, this place look amazing! Highly recommend the Roast Duck ,it came with the sizzling plate,Chili Whole Red Snapper (very very Big ), I also tried one seafood plate is called Under The Sea and it was very good as well.I will definitely go back there soon with my family.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Worst Thai food :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went to this restaurant to have lunch, because we love Thai food and we regularly visit Thai restaurants. This restaurant - a big disappointment for those who know Thai food ... Ordered tom yam soup, a Thai seafood salad and rice curry. All of the dishes were not tasty and quite similar to Thai food. And the cost is higher than in good Thai restaraunts. Better to choose another restaurant

Orlando, Florida
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I tried Pad Thai and Tom Yum soup here . I have had better Thai food in Orlando so this one was just ok for me

• Visited April 2013