“Eat here!”

Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Ottawa, Canada
“Eat here!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant has plenty of seating and is tidy and welcoming. It feels like a fast food place when you walk in and they serve customers the same way Subway does to custom-make your order, but it was efficiently done. The food was tasty and high quality. It was a happy find!

Visited February 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Quality Tex-Mex”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I came to this resteraunt on vaca from Atlanta and decided that I much rather frequent here then my home moes. The staff is outrageous friendly and the store was cleaned proper. I could have a moment with my friends because it was peaceful and serene with all the dead guys rockin out. The food was also fresh and prepared exactly to my standards. The guac was the best I've tasted and thats saying alot.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Justice S
“Dirty, period!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

First time ever going to this chain. Concept is like Subway just instead of sandwiches it's Tex-Mex.

The food appeared ok. I can't actually review the food because I didn't eat it. Anyway, after it's all said and done, once you get past the Subway concept, I would rather eat Taco Bell.

The biggest problem I had with this particular location was that it was dirty. There's just no other way to put it. It was not clean, and when a restaurant does not "appear" obviously clean then you really have to worry about their hygiene standards.

After ordering I decided to wash my hands before handling my own food. The bathroom smelled like nothing I had smelled before. It was disgusting. Needless to say I lost my appetite. End of review

2 Thank Jackomoipa
“Welcome to Moes!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I love Moes! We go to this one and the one at Crossroads all the time. Moes Monday and Cinco de Moes where you can get a burrito, chips, salsa, and a drink for $5 is the best deal in town. Also? Best queso on the planet, hands down.

UK
“Welcome to Moe's! It's great!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Loved the whole Southwestern style food, rice bowls with topping you choose yourself, clean & tidy restaurant, lots of variety, great pricing......will definately return to Moe's next year!

Visited July 2012