“Excellent service,great food and perfect martini”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Honeybunny1950
“Excellent service,great food and perfect martini”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I had eaten at Landrys in Clearwater many times but it closed so we were eager to try the Orlando restaurant.
So happy to report we had great food, a lovely, experienced waitress and the best lemon drop martini(even better than the ones I make at home)!
Will return for another visit.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Bullhead City, Arizona
“excellent service”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

our waitress was great and she was funny, mind you our party of 8 and she interacted with everyone. food was great and it is expensive but worth it.

Deep River, Connecticut
“Good food, but too packed in”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food and service was very good. Pretty reasonable and had a great selection. The tables wre way too close together and packed in...especially for off season.

Visited January 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“It wasn't for me...very sad because I am a seafood lover!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ate at Landry's because I really wanted seafood and it was also close to where we were staying.

For dinner, I chose the stuffed shrimp = supposedly (according to the menu) "Landry's famous seafood stuffing with your choice" fried with french fries & onion strings or broiled with rice pilaf & fresh vegetables. I had them broiled - which was clearly the wrong choice - they were very disappointing!

The place was crowded and a bit loud. Sound really seems to carry TOO well here! There seemed to be a lot of family with kids - there was someone working there who was making balloon animals/hats etc to keep the kids entertained.

If you want seafood - I would suggest you check a different restaurant out rather than visit Landry's.

New York City, New York
“Very high prices, tiny portions, bad service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place is a joke. Bad service, stuck up staff, bad food, bad prices, I am sorry to be negative but I am honest. I tried two plates both ewere cooked wrong and so was three other of the party of 7. The bill was over $300.00 and no alcohol was ordered.

Visited January 2013