“I'd like to have stayed all evening...”
Review of Cedars Restaurant

Cedars Restaurant
Ranked #377 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The Cedars felt like a place where you go not just for Lebanese chow, but also to be with friends and, if you're lucky, to enjoy the live music they offer regularly. I went for dinner on Saturday, fairly late -- around 1030pm. No problem getting seated quickly inside. Service was punctual and efficient. I ordered the makanek (a sort of marinated sausage) to start with, and for an entree, the baked kibbeh. Both were tasty; the kibbeh, even though it looked like a modest portion, was surprisingly filling.
During dinner, I realized the music was from a live band in the crowded outside seating area (the waitress said they played on Wednesdays and on Saturdays). I could hear the pieces clearly inside and enjoyed the energy of the band as I dined, while the patrons without were dancing in a line between the tables out on the patio. I considered staying and nursing the iced tea until closing, just so I could listen to the music. I'd certainly like to return and try more of the items on their menu. Maybe next time I'll sit outside too (though it can be pretty loud out there).
Appetizer, entree and iced tea came to about $30, before tip. Located on the south side of W Sand Lake Rd, at the Dr. Philips Blvd intersection.

1  Thank kay-cee-1138

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We've always had a wonderful experience at Cedar's. This weekend we went to celebrate my husband's birthday. The food was outstanding. The service was great. They made a special plate with two desserts and a candle so we could make a birthday fuss. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Must enjoy or willing to try ethnic food.
Portions of food was plentiful.
Atmosphere was nice, Tables fill quickly on a Saturday night.
One must enjoy spices, if you are not use to this type of fare.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I have dined at Cedars many times for lunch and dinner. I always enjoy the food and service. My dinner last evening was wonderful! Excellent Lebanese wine. Wonderful food!! Amazing service! When I visit Orlando Cedars is always on my list as a must!

Enjoy!!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was shown this restaurant by a local friend who is from the middle east. The owner found out I had never had lebonese food and clearly enjoyed sharing the wonderful tastes explaining each one. I loved everything they brought me to try. Very nice people and great food!

1  Thank 287533e