“Very Good Mediterranean Food In Dr. Phillips”
Review of Cedars Restaurant

Cedars Restaurant
Ranked #401 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Wonderful ambiance in this restaurant. Dim lighting just right, comfortable dining room with tables not too pushed together. Also an outside dining area where the smokers gather. Too bad, I love to dine outside but in this topsy turvy world smokers sit outside and nonsmokers have to stay inside. The food is great; I had kafta babob, a ground meat mixture formed into three long patties and grilled on a skewer. It was excellent, and so was the pita bread and rice and vegetables that came with it. House chardonnay was $7/glass, which seems to be standard in this part of Orlando.

1  Thank FloridaBackroads
There are newer reviews for Cedars Restaurant

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Basket with lamb chicken and beef
Good portion little expensive probably cost of real estate on sandlake road called restaurant alley
Service good

1  Thank rav t
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I ordered the mixed grill($21), the chicken tasted bad and is undercooked. The warak Eneb tasted nothing like what it should. The tabbouleh was good but barely one table spoon in the plate!
I would never try it again or recommend to anyone. This restaurant is a disgrace for middle eastern food.

2  Thank Lima944
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently went to cedars with my husband and siter-in-law to celebrate the birthday of another sister-in-law. There were about 25 of us at this surprise party. The service was very good and they took good care of us. The sister in law that came with my husband and I was offered a glass of wine from the waiter. She asked for a glass of white wine. At the end of the meal we found she was charged $13 for one glass of wine. The Appetizers were good we should have stopped at that. My husband ordered a salad and could not eat it due to the dressing being too herby and lemony. My sister in law and I ordered cedars chicken. It was something I could easily make at home myself. Nothing special. It came with rice, broccoli and carots. Again something I could easily make at home. The atmosphere was nice but nothing to warrant the $18 to $32 price range. Pheraps if I had ordered somehting unique that I have nevre had I might have felt it was worth the price. I dont mind spending that much money on a meal if it is worth it. Left us disapointed.

1  Thank TDYTLY
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went to Cedar's on a Sunday afternoon, so there was no wait and we were seated right away. Our host/waiter was very nice. The atmosphere is pleasant and I loved the music in the background for the authentic Lebanese/Mediterranean experience. The "appetizers" of pita, olives and pickled turnips were delicious and a nice extra to tide us over until our entrees came. My husband ordered the mixed grill with lamb, beef and chicken. His exact words were "that was pretty awesome". I ordered the vegetarian platter, complete with hummus, spinach pies, falafel, baba ghanoush (sp?) and taboulleh. It was delicious and you receive a lot of food for your money! We will definitely be back to try more of what they have to offer.

1  Thank MrsCopeland