“Food is good decor needs updating”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Naples, Florida
“Food is good decor needs updating”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We walked into Mimi's and were led to a booth that had cracked and ripped vinyl seating. The hostess looked at where I was sitting, and did not offer to move us, even though the place was half empty, and it was mid morning. Our waiter gave us excellent service. Appreciated the number of low calorie offerings, as well as the calorie counts on all the menu items. Great coffee and plenty of it. A great place to have breakfast!

Delray Beach, Florida
“chicken pot pie”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

THE BEST!!! There were eight of us. I called ahead to make sure they would have the pies for us. They did. They were wonderful.

Visited July 2013
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Nice food and very good service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Ate here for breakfast the other day we had Santa Fe omelette, the low carb eggs benedict (no bread) and my daughters pancakes where delicious. The food was very nice the service was excellent nod the we would definitely come back.

Winter Haven, Florida
“Not good at all”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had been wanting to try Mimi's for some time, so we decided to go. Big mistake. The only good thing about it was the nice little waitress. The break was also good. It was finally delivered to our table after we had nearly finished our meal! My wife had the Pot Roast, and I had meat loaf. I think everything had been frozen and re-heated in the microwave. The plate was scorching hot. My meatloaf was dry, lacked much taste, except for the salty gravy. My wife's pot roast was very chewy with each bite. Finally, she gave up trying to eat it. The broccoli looked like it was frozen and had little flavor. The blinds in the windows were broken and in disrepair. There were very few people in the place -unusual for this tourist mecca. That should have tipped us off. We will not be going back.

Tallahassee
“I Am Surprised They Are Even Open”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Do yourself and your stomach a favor and stay away from Mimi's Cafe. I haven't eaten such poorly prepared food since basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia. Everything was right out of a can and just warmed up and served. I had the Mahi Mahi. I never knew you could cook fish and make it that tough and dry. I couldn't wait to pay the bill and get out of this poor excuse for a restaurant. Run Forest Run!!!!!

• Visited July 2013