“Mimi's Cafe...Signature Service”

Neighborhood: Millenia
Chicago, Illinois
“Mimi's Cafe...Signature Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Great Food, Service, and Samples... Awesome for breakfast, try the Carrot Muffins...yummy. I've also had the Buffalo Shrimp...so good!!

• Visited April 2013

Scotland
“Quiche Heaven!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Lovely lunch at Mimi's. every time I visit here I order the same thing, the Quiche is very good and is served with a lovely fresh salad, you also get a choice of Muffin included in the price, I would defy anyone to eat all this for lunch as the portions are big. We also ate breakfast here but I have to say that was pretty average, there are better breakfasts around.

Visited April 2013
“Pleasing”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I hav only been to this Mimi's, so I can only speak for this location. I haven't had many things off the menu so I can only vouch for the meatloaf with mash, and veggies or the Hibachi salmon with rice. Both dishes are absoutely delish. The bread basket has a variety of delicious breads and cakes, and surely entertains your taste buds while you wait. My kids say the chicken tenders are pretty good as well.

Fairburn, Georgia
“Great for breakfast!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The muffins out of this world!!! Make sure you use the butter on the muffins!!! You will enjoy! Economical, and great for a family of 4 or more. The omellettes are good!!

Visited March 2013
Aurora, Canada
“Not up to par”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Mimi's is one of our favorite restaurants so my wife and I went to the one located by the Mall of Millennia when traveling through Orlando. We were taken to a booth in the dining room, there are three dining areas, where jazz music was playing so loudly that we couldn't talk to each other. We ordered french onion soup which was great as usual and the meatloaf dinner to share and asked our server if the music could be turned down because everyone was trying to talk over it. My wife had gone to the restroom and found it messy and out of toilet paper, soap and paper towel. She told the manager who came by our table to thank her for letting her know and we asked again if the loud music could be turned down. The manager said this restaurant was a "training" restaurant for the area and that everyone was learning their jobs.The staff were very pleasant but still learning. The food, service and price was NOT up to the Mimi's standards we are use to. Also the restaurant chain has been recently sold to a French company.

We had a coupon for muffins and soup for take out. I ordered clam chowder and when we got home the soup was corn chowder and the muffins were not fresh. The bran muffins were up side down for so long they were flat. When I called I was told the soup switches from clam to corn chowder and the muffins are sold as fresh for two days.

This is not the Mimi's we are use too.

• Visited March 2013