“Pleasing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I hav only been to this Mimi's, so I can only speak for this location. I haven't had many things off the menu so I can only vouch for the meatloaf with mash, and veggies or the Hibachi salmon with rice. Both dishes are absoutely delish. The bread basket has a variety of delicious breads and cakes, and surely entertains your taste buds while you wait. My kids say the chicken tenders are pretty good as well.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The muffins out of this world!!! Make sure you use the butter on the muffins!!! You will enjoy! Economical, and great for a family of 4 or more. The omellettes are good!!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Mimi's is one of our favorite restaurants so my wife and I went to the one located by the Mall of Millennia when traveling through Orlando. We were taken to a booth in the dining room, there are three dining areas, where jazz music was playing so loudly that we couldn't talk to each other. We ordered french onion soup which was great as usual and the meatloaf dinner to share and asked our server if the music could be turned down because everyone was trying to talk over it. My wife had gone to the restroom and found it messy and out of toilet paper, soap and paper towel. She told the manager who came by our table to thank her for letting her know and we asked again if the loud music could be turned down. The manager said this restaurant was a "training" restaurant for the area and that everyone was learning their jobs.The staff were very pleasant but still learning. The food, service and price was NOT up to the Mimi's standards we are use to. Also the restaurant chain has been recently sold to a French company.

We had a coupon for muffins and soup for take out. I ordered clam chowder and when we got home the soup was corn chowder and the muffins were not fresh. The bran muffins were up side down for so long they were flat. When I called I was told the soup switches from clam to corn chowder and the muffins are sold as fresh for two days.

This is not the Mimi's we are use too.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We came here a few times and still like to come back for dinner here. We love their muffins and dinner rolls. It always came out fresh. They also have several choices for you to choose for your dinner. You can choose your individual entree or course meal. We started with Classic Trio for appetizer. We ordered Honey Dijon Pork Chop, it was perfectly cooked. Seafood Fettuccine was a little less sauce but it's ok. Cajun Chicken Alfredo was good too. Last Grilled Tilapia, Served with vegetables and brown rice. Last but not lease, We ordered Petite Treats for Dessert, we chose 3 small individual to try, Fresh Apple Cinnamon Crisp, Triple Chocolate Brownie Sundae and Chocolate Mousse, the size was perfect. Our server was very friendly and good service.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have heard great things about this place from friends at home, though we haven't made it to our closest location yet, we had the opportunity to eat at this one in Orlando. We went for breakfast and it was awesome. The corn beef hash was amazing and my wife had the 5 alarm breakfast. She loved t. The staff was very fun, outgoing and attentive. The portions are plentiful and tasty. We can't wait to try it for dinner when we get back home.