“Amazing breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been to Mimi's on several different occasions and everytime we come the breakfast is so good. It's such a nice variety from your everyday Denny's and Perkin's. They have a wide variety of omelettes, quiches. and breakfast sandwiches along with pancakes and brioche cinnamon roll french toast. Not your average run of the mill breakfast spot. They have lattes and cappucinos which are a nice touch. This past trip I ordered the Parisian Omelette with diced potatoes and a breakfast muffin. The muffins here are to-die-for! I ordered the buttermilk spice muffin and it was so buttery and soft with a crunchy sugary top, very very good, The service we had was also really good. My biggest complaint is that there is not one down South by us. I will absolutely be back!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I went here for breakfast one morning and found that the food was well prepared. The server seemed extremely ovewhelmed and the prices were a bit to high for the quality of food and atmosphere.
The cafe is always busy so I'm sure it was just an off day.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a very casual bistro-type place with everything from cappuchinno and quiche to pot roash or salmon. Lots of sandwiches, soups, burgers and assorted wine drinks besides beer. It can get a little loud on a busy day but the prices are very good for the selection and quality. I had a delicious chicken pot pie and my wife had the roast turkey which came with vegetables, mashed potatoes and dressing...a lot on the plate for just $11.99.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Fantastic bread to nibble on and then HUGE portions for entrees!! Plus a "small" version of a sweet which was just the right ending!!! Great service and we loved it!!~

Reviewed August 14, 2012

None of the Mimi's locations have ever disappointed, and this one didn't either. The service was very good, the food was good, and the atmosphere was good. The two of us visited during a busy lunch crowd, but you'd never know it by the very good service that we received. The food was to our liking, as always. Many great choices on the menu.