“Great Thai Food”

Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Orlando, Florida
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Love this restaurant. The wonton soup and pad Thai are my favorites. It is expensive, so I only go during lunch hours when it's a little less $$.

• Thai first
Melbourne, Florida
“Low value for money”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I had a business meeting scheduled here today....my first time here. A pleasant looking place with the typical sweet smell of southeast asian restaurants. Staff was prompt and pleasant. The restaurant falls short, very short on the food. I ordered a chicken and vegetable dish, medium temperature. For $9.95 I got a cup of white rice and maybe 2oz of chicken with some vegetables. Taste ok, but I got a 2.50 meal for $9.95....Do not go into this restaurant hungry.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank HalVan
Clermont, Florida, United States
“Pricy but nice”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I liked it but it was a little expensive given the food. Perhaps the area dictates how much it can charge. Still - good atmosphere and great food and staff.

Visited May 2013
chicago
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Three of us enjoyed our dinner at Ayothaya very much. Food can be prepared with the degree of spiciness of your choice.The freshly made spring rolls, pad thai and honey duck were delicious. The waitstaff was attentive and the atmosphere is lovely.

• Visited February 2014
Ontario, Canada
“Disappointing Thai Cuisine”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I arrived in Orlando a few days ago, and wanted to try a Thai restaurant before checking in at the resort. We accidentally came across this restaurant, and decided to go in because it looked attractive. The decor of this restaurant is good, service is good, and it is clean. As far as food quality, and taste, this place was extremely disappointing. We have eaten in many Thai restaurants, including those in Thailand during four trips to the country. We are familiar as to what real Thai food tastes like. This place caters to visitors, perhaps first time patrons. We will not be re-visiting the Ayothaya!

• Visited February 2014