“Best Pad Thai in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ayothaya Thai Cuisine
Ranked #957 of 3,749 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pad Thai in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have been to most of the Thai Restaurants in town and this is our favorite place for Authentic Thai food. Will definitely frequent this restaurant more often!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Thai first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Thai food experience ever - overpriced too!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went with a party of 5 - we had been looking for an open restaurant and we were happy to find one. The spring rolls were crispy enough and I looked forward to the main meal. Unfortunately, the green curry tasted as if it had literally just been mixed with water and boiled and everyone else in my group had a similar experience with their meals. My daughter could only manage a few bites of her fried rice and she loves fried rice! I have been eating Thai food for years and this was certainly the worst I had ever tasted. We left a lot of food uneaten but we told them we did not want it packed. To top it all, it was also the most expensive meal we had in Orlando till then. We felt really cheated.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bosede A
North Bay Village
“Had very nice time Ka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

It was our First time here, atmosphere was wonderful. The Thai cuisine was just delightful and my overall visit was just excellent.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“I have been here many times.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant is located in the very busy "Restaurant Row" area, also known as Sand Lake Road. I have been there many times and each time I am not disappointed. The front of the house staff are very attentive, and the food is average at best. The menu is large with many choices so everybody should easily find something to enjoy.
The down side...therefore the 3 rating....is because they are rather expensive and the servings are on the small side.
Try the Thai tea!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 1Hoebie
Siesta Key, Florida
“My favorite Thai joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I love this place, my best friend and I discovered this place on accident years back and have been going ever since. I even had my graduation dinner here. I love the food it is so full of flavor and I have tried several entreès and have not been disappointed. Everytime I bring a new friend they love it too. The servers are very nice and helpful. They always seat us right away, offer us water and explain the menu if needed. The food arrives at a decent time and it is filling, I always have a to go box. I think the prices of the meals are worth the quality, I have been to other thai restaurant with the same prices but the food quality is not the same.

• Visited May 2013