“Pleasant surprise”

Ayothaya Thai Cuisine
Ranked #1,138 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Stuart, Florida
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We found this restaurant by accident, when another nearby establishment fell through. We ordered the chicken satay, the duck curry and the pad Thai. All were flavorful and delicious. The place is well decorated with Thai inspired statues and posters and is clean and the service is smiling accommodating.. I would definitely return if in the area.

Visited October 2012

• Thai first
“Amazing food, great value, lovely little find!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

We ate twice at this restaurant whilst staying in Orlando as the food was so good! Food was delicious and authentic. I've eaten in many Thai restaurants and this was definately up there with the best.
Great service and great value too.
Definately would recommend!!!

“Perfect Thai cuisine!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

This is by far the best Thai restaurant in area Restaurant Row and the International Drive area. Not really well known (any time I mention it to friends I have to describe the plaza in detail before they know it's there), but have been dining here for the past 4 years and love it! Always consistent food. I personally love the curry dishes, but their standard Pad Thai is great as well as anything else I have ever sampled off my friends plates when we go. Have also had their appetizers numerous times and never disappointed.

I noticed some of the reviews mentioned service issues. While I have never had an issue with service, I will say there have been a few times no one has been at the door but someone has always come quickly. Your server may change a couple times during the meal, it appears to really vary based on time of day and day of the week as to how many staff they have. But have always been treated with great service and a smile.

Side note, not all Thai restaurants have the "spice plate" as I call it, but as a spice-oholic, I love the four little serving dishes they bring out, three of which are jalapeños, crushed pepper and a chili sauce! Love it! I always order medium hot and add my favorite favors. I'm hungry just writing about it!

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Wide variety, tasty food”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We were steered to this restaurant because it was on the list furnished by the Hilton time share at which we stayed. The trip was worth it. Located in a strip mall along with a number of other restaurants, this Thai gem was worth the journey. Lots of variety, including some dishes not seen at other Thai restaurants. Each dish's presentation was gorgeous.

• Visited August 2012
Dubai
“Excellent Thai restaurant”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I am a regular visitor of Thai restaurants. But I have to admit that I was very impressed with the ambiance, service and the most important the food at the Ayothaya in Orlando. This restaurant has moved to the top of my list in Thai cusine category. The food is absolutely excuisite, light and very tasty. We ordered two salald and two entres and we liked everything.

Bravo to the Ayothaya chefs and servers! Keep up the good work.

• Visited August 2012