We spent a weekend in a "deluxe" studio overlooking the golf course and the northern edge of the Tree-House Villas compound.
As a studio, there is perfectly adequate amount of space, a queen-size bed, convertible sofa, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee-maker, etc. - exactly what we were expecting.
We had requested to be situated close to the Downtown Disney end of the Saratoga Springs property but in the absence of a decent map at check-in (which we did rather late at night) we never did figure out how to get there by either foot or boat.
Saratoga Springs is a sprawling Disney timeshare-villas property. It's pleasingly themed - something Disney is of course excellent at. The facilities available are extensive and varied and a family would find plenty to do without having to go off-property.
For us, this was a weekend specifically to validate our Annual Passes and take a "pause that refreshes". In true Disney fashion we were able to do the first with the utmost efficiency (I'd recommend the use of the far-less-hectic Guest Services desk in Downtown Disney) and managed to achieve the second thanks in no small part to the calm, misty, early morning vistas over the golf course in beautifully filtered sunlight with our cup of room-brewed coffee on the third floor balcony.
I prefer several of the other Disney time-share resorts - particularly Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Villa - but this was none to bad.
We'd happily go back … and next time try for the 1-Bedroom with "fully-equipped" kitchen and extra space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl