We are currently still enjoying the last few days of our 10 day vacation with 4 adults and 2 children. Villa was beautiful, spotless, and well appointed. We do have a
Rental car which makes staying here easier since bus transportation is spotty. Best thing is being able to take a short ferry ride to main resort and downtown disney. Kids really enjoyed main pool. We enjoy having some privacy and feeling like you have your own retreat while on disney property. My 2 sons aged 5 and 3 thought it was great that they could share a room with bunk beds. We have stayed at blt, akl, bcv. Like tree houses as much even if a bit out of the way. One addition that would be nice is a soda fill station somewhere at treehouses. Small pool has none and our mugs got very little use as refills are so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl