What a brilliant hotel.
I've been to DW 5 times and stayed at the All Stars, Boardwalk & Polynesian but this hotel tops the lot. Fantastic grounds, staff and room. Short walk (or nice boat trip) to Downtown or a short bus ride to any of the other parks. It's further out than the some of the other resorts but its proximity to Downtown means a late dinner and a few drinks makes up for late night bus rides from the Magic Kingdom. But if you don't fancy the trip to Downtown, the resort has a fantastic restaurant with a view over the connecting canals to Downtown with excellent food and wine (one of the best meals I've had in Disney).
Overall the best holiday I've had; with a big contribution coming from the fact we went 'home' every night.
Roll on 2014....... :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Vacatia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl