Just back 2 days ago from a 2 week stay here. We booked a one-bedroom apartment, which was just right for us (2 adults and 2 kids), plenty of room, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The apt was serviced every day we were there! Both the main room and bedroom had flat screen LCD TVs and the apt had a jacuzzi bath and seperate shower room. As we had the deluxe dining plan we didnt have to cook for ourselves but it came with a fully fitted and equipped kitchen, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a washing machine/tumble dryer.
We stayed in the Grandstand section of the resort, really quiet but still very convenient to the bus-stop and reception. There is also a pool and pool bar right beside the apartments, including a drinks fountain for refilling your resort mugs, kids loved this......free Coke!!! The grounds are very well maintained, the resort is very big but a lovely walk or jog if you fancy that sort of thing. The bus system runs to every theme park and from them, to every resort and a bus for each location arrives around every 15-20mins. We also went across to Downtown Disney on a number of evenings for meals and used the ferryboat which did runs across the lake every 20 mintes. The dock for it was only a couple of minutes walk away behind the Turf Club restaurant. Staff at the hotel were very helpful and nothing was any trouble. the only criticism i would have was of the cashiers at the Artists Palette (resorts quick service outlet). We used it a couple of times for breakfast for convenience and found they had little understanding of what we could and couldnt do with the dining plan (we used it extensively across other resort hotels and parks without a hitch), in fact you coudl see their demeanour change when they discovered you were going to pay for food with it!
That aside, Saratoga is a great place to stay and I would happily visit there again if i am lucky enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl