This was our 3rd time back to Saratoga Springs. Each time we've been there I've been more than happy with everything. Best part about this trip, was we were able to cash in on the %35 off pricing in January...so we paid even slightly less than the standard cost of a moderate resort, absolutely fantastic deal!!
This time we got into a room in "The Springs" buildings, which was super convenient to the main building & pool. Rooms was spotless, and maid service was on time everyday. Next to Old Key West, these are the largest single room studios that Disney offers, The Gym/Spa are probably the best out of any of the resorts in my opinion (including the Grand Floridian). The gym is very large, and even when crowded i never had any sort of wait to get on equipment. The entire grounds of the resort are extremely well taken care of...and best of all it's quiet and serene (which is hard to find in Disney!!!). It's great just to walk around and take everything in.
Buses seemed to be more frequent as well, which was a nice change from last time. Be advised that there are several bus stops at this resort - it's really not that inconvenient...though some people seem to knock 1 or 2 points off the rating because of it. Honestly it never bothered us, and it was always fun sight seeing around the beautiful resort.
Food court had an updated menu, which in my opinion is much better than the moderate/value resort menu (ie burges, pizza, or hotdogs). This menu had some very unique items and everything was great. The staff as always was extremely helpful and friendly...that seems to be one trend that follows pretty standard, which is always nice.
All in all - a great trip. Between growing up with my parents, and now taking my own family down... I've had a chance to stay at almost every resort at Disney. Saratoga Springs hands down is my favorite, and we'll keep coming back here anytime we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl