We stayed 5 nights in a 1 bedroom villa in the congress park section. We had a great view of Downtown Disney. Fulton's Crab House was directly across from our room. Depending on your needs, this section of the resort could be a drawback, as it is far from the restaurant and the main pool. For us it was ideal. It is close to the walkway to DD, and near a quiet pool.
The room was clean and in good shape. The kitchen and living room are great to have and the jetted tub and walk in shower are wonderful. Since this is a vacation club resort, there was only 1 day that there was housekeeping. Another plus for us, as you don't have someone in your room every day. If you want more cleaning, there is a charge.
This is a very nice place to stay, and the people working here live up to the Disney standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl