Stayed at Saratoga Springs for the first time this past weekend while visiting Disney. The resort was very nice and clean. Originally had a one bedroom villa which was nice but ended up upgrading to a two bedroom villa for more space. Both rooms were very clean and we were provided with plenty towels etc... Staff was for the most part friendly.
The downsides are that the resort is huge, depending on what building you are in you can't easily access the lobby. You either have a long walk or you have to drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl