We loved staying in Saratoga Springs, one of the more grown up hotels at DisneyWorld.
The rooms were beautiful (recently refurbished, I think) with great staff, a lovely shop and cafe, and, since we were in the Congress Park area, just a 10 minute walk from Downtown Disney.
Highly recommended for adults or family with slightly older kids.
Just an FYI, the wi-fi across the whole of DisneyWorld is a bit erratic and weak. Quite frustrating at times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Vacatia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl