Let's begin by simply stating that staying at any of the on-property Disney Resorts accomodations is going to rival any 5 star accomodations anywhere - they're just that good. Spacious, well-appointed rooms. Grounds that are spotless. Staff that are helpful and friendly. All needs anticipated beforehand and accomodated.
We stayed at Saratoga Springs for 5 nights in a 2BR/2BA deluxe villa and pretty much got all of that. We have stayed before at Boardwalk villas and Wilderness Lodge villas(twice) and decided to give these a try. SS is much larger, more units, and more spread out than the others. More like condo complex with multiple buildings similar to Old Key West and unlike Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Yacht/Beach Club where the villas are housed in one building. So the feel was a little bit different and the location is not quite as convenient since it is further away from the parks. But still a beautiful property, 2 large pools (new Paddock pool just opened) and few other smaller ones. We golfed several times so convenient for that since Lake Buena Vista course is right there and Osprey Ridge is very close by. We actually arrived @ noon but our room wasn't quite ready so since we had a tee time, we hit the golf course. As promised, they texted me when our room was ready so we went straight to it after our round(he already gave us our keys). Having the kitchen is huge to be able to eat breakfast (cereal, bagels, whatever) right away and hit the parks early without having to herd everybody to a restaurant. ONE THING: C'mon Disney - isn't about time to start including free in-room WI-FI?? (Currently it's with a hard line(ethernet cord provided) and it costs $10/day)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl