“INCREDIBLE HOSPITALITY”

Ranked #11 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando
“INCREDIBLE HOSPITALITY”
Reviewed April 13, 2010

From the front desk to the food preparation staff to the increble maids this is an A1 place to stay. Loved the relax meal/beers called Welcome Home at 5 PM and the very hot jacuzzi. This place has without a doubt the best breakfast of anywhere I have ever stayed. 10 out of 10!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 20, 2010
Dear randyboot,

We are very happy to see the great review you gave us! It is our goal to provide excellent service and accomodations! Thank You for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Orlando!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Dallas
Reviewed April 8, 2010

There are corner rooms tucked around the corner from the elevators that are extremely quiet. The tub/shower and toilet are in a separate room from the sink, which I especially appreciate, particularly when it's really humid outside and my tends-to-frizz hair doesn't need an additional challenge from the bathroom. The hotel is next door to a drug store. Staff were especially helpful when one of our work group became ill and needed to cut her stay short. The lobby is configured for both comfort and privacy. Since I travel every week, I really appreciate having a little extra room to move around in, the full range of cable TV channels, and wireless access that works consistently. And it's one of the few hotels that still delivers a newspaper to the door - an essential part of my waking-up ritual is to read the paper while I drink my coffee.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 19, 2010
Dear Nannurse,

I would like to personally thank you for the excellent review and high rankings. Thank you for your business and patronage. JS
newport news
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I Really enjoyed my experience at the Alafaya Homewood Suites. The front desk are always smiling and quick to greet customers. The manager of the hotel always tried to make us feel welcome by offering us her I particularly like the hotel restaurant and enjoy utilizing the pool on hot days. I am happy to mention that I reached Gold status by staying with Hilton Hotels and will be sure to remain loyal because of hotels like Homewood Suites.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
Dear daman002,

Thank you for your time to write such a nice review of our hotel. Our team really appreciates your kind comments. Congratulation on reaching Gold status!
Florida
Reviewed March 31, 2010

The hotel is great and the staff members go out of their way not only to accommodate your every need, but to make you feel that you truely are at home. Althought there is not an actual pay as you go restaurant on site, the meals provided at no cost for breakfast and dinner, are full meals and quite tasty.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
jstanek, GM at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 11, 2010
Dear guest ( ibrlp),

Thank you for your nice comments. We are very happy to hear that you feel with us as being home away from home. It's our goal to make your every stay satisfying beyond your expectations.

Williamsburg
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I have stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton inthe UCF area and have been treated like I was home every time. My colleagues and myself prefer staying here when we are in Orlando, and have considered cancelling our trip when this hotel is not available.

From the desk personnel and management that greet you when you check in, to the hostess service at the breakfeast bar and managers reception, to the cleaning and maintenance staff, you are treated with respect and gratitute. The rooms are always clean and sometimes you will find the personnal touch of the maids; we will call it wash cloth art. The hotel is right down the street from the University of Central Flordia and right on AlafayaTrail between University Drive and US Route 50 there are pleaty of options for places to go and eat, and Waterford Center is also right donw the stree. I like having a light diner available if I choose to eat there or also a kitchenette and grills right out ont he patio to cook up your own meal. Because of this Hotel, Homewood is my Hotel of Choice.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Dear Grandy 77,

Thank you very much for your time to write such a great review for our hotel. Our team is looking forward to your next visit to make your stay even better!

Best Regards,

naples, florida
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This hotel is located at the University of Central Florida in Orlando. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable of the University and the Orlando area. The hotel is clean and comfortable. It is truly a 5 star facitlity in my book.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 4, 2010
I just wanted to take this time to personally thank you for writing such a great review for your recent visit to the Homewood Suites near UCF area. Your opinion is very important to us. We are constantly striving to make the best guest experiences and we really appreciate your input.
Sincerely. JS
Florida
Reviewed March 29, 2010

This is my third or fourth time staying at this particular Homewood Suites and I must say each time has been a wonderful experience. The staff are friendly, courteous and always anxious to please which makes our stay that much more enjoyable. I will continue to reserve a room here whenever I visit the area.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, March 31, 2010
Dear katt71123,

We really appreciate your excellent review of our Homewood Suites. Thank you for your time and for your patronage.