“Best UCF hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area
Ranked #22 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Recently attended graduation at UCF and stayed in this hotel, but then we always stay at this Homewood Suites for UCF activities. Clean, quiet, comfortable beds, and a great breakfast. HWS is my favorite brand!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 1973RN
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear 1973RN,

We cannot thank you enough for your loyalty over the years. We are so happy that you have found your second home with us and appreciate your positive feedback. Congratulations on the recent graduation, we certainly hope to still welcome you in the future for all the special events UCF has to offer.

Again, Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had a very great experience and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful! If you ask, they have some complimentary things for HHonors members. The breakfast that they serviced was very nice and I was pleased to see them change it up a bit every morning. The only problem we had was with our wake up call, we ask for it to be at 4am but received it at 3:18am.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen D
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Karen D,

We are delighted to hear that your first stay with us was such as positive experience. Our team works hard to exceed our guests expectations each and every day. As you mentioned, we offer our complimentary breakfast that offers a variety of items and the main dishes change every day. Hopefully during your next visit you can also take advantage of our dinner reception Monday through Thursday which is a great added value for our guests.
I also wanted to thank you for bringing the situation with the wake up call to my attention. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and assure you that I am currently looking into the matter with my phone company to avoid a glitch like that in the future.

Again, thank you so much for writing a review here on Tripadvisor. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I stay at this hotel several times a yearfor professional and personal purposes and have a comfortable experience every time. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and I can trust that a nice glass of wine and comy bed will be waiting for me at the end of a long day every time!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NoleFan88

Dear Tripadvisor member,

It is always a pleasure welcoming you back. We would like to thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. I am happy to hear that our service consistently met your expectations and rest assured, the glass of wine will be waiting for you during your future visits.

Thank you again, we are looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Service from Natalie at front Desk was excellent. All front Desk employees from the days I stayed were professional well groomed and very helpful and friendly. The beds were very comfortable also. The pool and Hot Tub were very clean.

• Stayed: December 2013
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear Motthoople,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and positive comments regarding our property. It was very special to read your feedback on our service and I would like to thank you for commending Natalie for taking care of you during your stay with us. She is a hard worker and we are proud to have her on our team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

A very nice hotel, conveniently located near the UCF and the research communities. There is a Walgreen's right next door, though if you want to get snacks or basic foods you need to go before dinner, as the UCF student types clean out much of it by about 6 PM. Access to the hotel parking is best done through the Walgreen's parking lot area, it opens onto a side street with a traffic light at the Alafaya intersection. Very clean, well maintained hotel. Hot breakfast every day, and dinner (Mon-Thu only). No soda dispenser, juice & milk available at breakfast, lemonade, juices, beer & wine during dinner. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Gregory S,

We are delighted to read your review regarding your recent stay with us and want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. It is our priority to exceed our guests expectations and we sure enjoy reading your feedback. I would like to mention that we do offer soda and a variety of snacks in our suite shop located in the lobby, that way you can skip the lines at Walgreens that you described.
We hope to welcome you again soon, should your travels bring you to Orlando.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Excellent place to stay. Clean surroundings, well kept, good food and excellent service. Close to UCF and several government contract facilities. Only 35 miles from JFK Space Center and closer to Universal Studios and Disney World.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Harry W,

Thank you so much for your review here on Tripadvisor. We do appreciate your great feedback and cannot thank you enough for sharing it with other travelers.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My son and I flew in from NJ to stay one night at the closest and most economical hotel so he could visit and tour Full Sail University. From the moment we stepped on the property the people were warm and welcoming. I was also surprised to learn that not only drinks and snacks were available for us for free (pretty standard at these hotels), but dinner was as well. So after a long travel day we were able to relax and have a nice dinner at no additional cost. And even though the menu was limited, it was very good. Additionally the rooms were large, clean and provided the space me and my son needed to spread out and have 'our own space'. The toiletries were great, the room temp. was wonderful and the tv's were large and state of the art. I especially loved the little touches. Sanitary wipes on every remote control and a special twist to the shower curtain to make you feel special. I've stayed at many Hitlon's - even the Conrad in Tokyo - which is amaxing by the way. But for the money and location I was more than happy with the room, amenities, special offers, but the staff as well was so warm and welcoming. I told them upon my checkout I'd write this review. Thanks Hilton for a jon well done. By the way the hotel location I'm writing about is the one on North Alafaya in Orlando. Thank you.

Room Tip: The free dinners/cocktails at night and free breakfast in the morning make the price value exception...