“Totally worth it!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area
Ranked #31 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Free delicious dinner Monday- Thursday. Free breakfast every morning. Full kitchen, comfy beds, spot on room service, extremely clean rooms, informative gues service. Overall, this is a great place to stay! I didn't want to leave when I stayed here.

• Stayed: May 2013
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Haleypeyton,

Reading your review made me extremely proud of my team, Thank you for your appraisal of our team and facilities and for taking the time to share your experience with the tripadvisor community. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Homewood Suites UCF in the near future.

Steffi Snelling

P.S. We did not want you to leave either!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

As always, Homewood Suites is the Best Value with the greatest ammentities! The facilities and staff are top notch and their receptions and breakfast is second to none. For a family or business trip, this company cannot be beat!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Wade M,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of Homewood Suites and my team. I know they truly enjoy serving our guests and it is always nice to have the opportunity to share comments such as yours with my team. It was a pleasure to have you visit with us and we do hope to see you and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The service is extremely good. Very fresh smell in the entire building. Attentive staff. Breakfast and evening meals during the week are wonderful. The evening meal is home cooked and there was plenty for all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear David D,

Thank you so much for this glowing review. I will be sure to let my team know how much you enjoyed your stay and their services. We cannot wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice. Breakfast was pretty good. Evening dinner was good. All was free. Beds were soft, pillows were pretty good to. Cleaners were very helpful. I would stay at this hotel again if I was to go to Orlando. Internet was nice and fast. I enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice. Breakfast was pretty good. Evening dinner was good. All was free. Beds were soft, pillows were pretty good to. Cleaners were very helpful. I would stay at this hotel again if I was to go to Orlando. Internet was nice and fast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Donald A,

Thank you very much for your kind review here on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is much appreciated and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the ameneties we offer.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed there recently for a business trip. The rooms are very clean and quite. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The stay was really enjoyable. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel for work and I love it. The full breakfast and the really nice dinners. It is so nice not to have to go back out once you have gotten to the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Amy C,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review your recent stay here on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your continued business and thank you for your positive feedback. It makes me very proud to know that my team takes such good care of our guests. We are looking forward to providing you with excellent service during many more stays to come.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Excellent value for money, great stopping off place between Orlando central and Kennedy Space Centre and Winter Park. The staff members are excellent, the rooms spacious with additional self catering facilities in the room, a pool etc. Rooms well insulated from noise and super air con. Good parking space, welcome complimentary supper every evening.

Dear Kathleen M,

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. It was truly a pleasure serving you and I am very happy to read your feedback on our hotel and team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Orlando soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great bang for the buck here...service is impeccable, complimentary breakfast, and weekday dinner meals(beer included)are what makes the value exceptional. Location wise, great for Research Parkway and UCF, but just ok for the Orlando area if that is what you are in town for. Internet service was excellent in my room, the wireless was a little finicky with my laptop, but maybe that is just my laptop. My cell phone connected easily everytime..when I did call about the ethernet to my gaming console, a phone call to the ISP service took care of it in 5 minutes, very pleased in this aspect. Only negative was that the business center was a little cramped, but everything worked just fine...the carpeting in the hallway is less than desirable, but I think the emphasis on other services negates this nitpick! I highly recommend staying here if you are on a budget, but want all the accolades of a first rate hotel and award worthy service!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Homewood Suites by Hilton traveler,

We are delighted to receive your wonderful review here on Tripadvisor. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. My team and I were thrilled to read your kind words and cannot wait to welcome you back.