“Thanks to the great staff!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area
Ranked #27 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My boss needed to attend a last minute event and although there were many choices I saw the reviews and picked this hotel. I called them directly and chris answered all my questions and reserved my rooms. I needed 3 at first, then added another. Chris took care of our group and even upgraded my room due to lack of space. He called me to let me know....who does that? The great people there do.
They had a night security guard watch as we unloaded all our vehicles and the free breakfast was a great start to a busy day. Although we only stated one night, the next time we attend a function in Orlando, this place is where we will stay. Rooms clean, campus secure, just really big rooms too.

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank cubanito1
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Dear Cubanito1,

Thank you for your excellent review. I'm happy that Chris was able to take care of your last minute reservation. We would love to have you back when you are in Orlando. Hopefully, you will get to stay longer and experience all the great amenities we offer.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel was chosen to attend an event at UCF and because no 5 or 4 star accomodations are within the area. The location was wonderful, the service pleasant and the rooms very nicely decorated and clean. The hotel was fully booked in advance so, we were stuck with a Queen Suite which does not have a wall dividing the bed and couch. The only complaint I have is that the bed was one of the most uncomfortable beds we have ever slept in. We did switch to a King when it became available, but still the same quality mattress with little padding between you and the springs.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank 5startraveler
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

Dear 5startraveler,

I wanted to personally thank you for the kind words you had to say about our hotel.  Our staff prides themselves in providing a clean, comfortable and overall enjoyable experience.

I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations in the quality of our mattresses and I really appreciate your feedback. It will help us to enhance our guests' experience in the future when we are selecting new option for our beddings.

I hope to have you with us again in the future when attending another event in the UCF.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Helpful staff, great breakfast included, clean well-equipped rooms, nice pool area all make for a great stay at this hotel: our home-away-from-home. We usually choose the one bedroom King suite: it has a pullout sofa bed in the living room and a king bed in the bedroom. The kitchen has service for 4, cookware, a full size refrigerator and dishwasher, microwave, and 2-burner cook-top.

Room Tip: Non-poolside rooms are the quietest.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank agrenitz
MCOAF, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

Thank you for the kind review and I'm glad you found our suites to be spacious and adequate for all your needs. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to providing you and your family with the exceptional quality, comfort and convenience that has come to be expected from our hotel and it's staff during your future endeavors to the Orlando/UCF area.

Joey Kratt
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed September 11, 2011

Just stayed in the Homewood Suites UCF this past weekend for the first time. We were greeted at check in by Chris the Front Office Supervisor. Everything went so smoothly.
On our first evening at hotel there was a rain storm. We did not have an umbrella and Adrianna -Front Office offered me a umbrella to use for the evening. Wow!! What wonderful service so impressive. The hotel serves a wonderful breakfast. We did not know how to use the waffle maker and another star employee - Phil stepped up to assist us.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Dear SK,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. Our staff was very much excited to see your words of compliments and their names. It really made their day. Thank you very much for recognizing their hard work and efforts.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I stayed here for a business appointment at UCF. The hotel is in a great location and close to the university. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I will stay here again on my next visit to the university.

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear South FL Traveler,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear you found our hotel conveniently located for your business appointments and that you had a positive experience with our friendly staff.
We look forward to have you with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

My husband travels frequently for business. I am so thankful I was able to join him on this trip. What a wonderful experience! He has made it known to his company that he now prefers Homewood Suites. The rooms are clean, beautiful and spacious. The staff is truly amazing. I cannot say enough about how wonderful EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is. I highly suggest you make this Homewood Suites your hotel of choice...you will not be sorry.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank JanLanham
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2011

Dear JanLanham,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. It's our goal to create "Home Away From Home" and our staff will be delighted to see your comments.
Thank you for your business and please think of us when you are back in the area.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We received such exceptional service from the time of arrival to our departure. Whoever is responsible for hiring employees gets an A+. Everyone from the front desk to the staff responsible for preparing the AWESOME hot breakfast that is served daily. Since we were so impressed with the rooms and grounds of the hotel. We decided to host a celebration for the graduate, which had attended UCF-Orlando. The hotel has a fabulous meeting room that opens onto a patio furnished with gas grills for cooking. The professionalism of the staff and their CAN-DO attitude was so refreshing. Our stay at your hotel was relaxing and stress free. Thanks for the CLEAN and QUIET rooms.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank dee t
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2011

Dear dee t,

Thanks for the great review.  I’ll let our Team know that you noticed their efforts.  I’m sure they’ll be excited to hear the feedback.  They work very hard to make sure no detail is overlooked and everyone feels like at home.  Please come back and visit us again sometime, we’d love to see you again!