“a must for princess fans”

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Ranked #252 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Norwegian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, part of the Norway Pavilion within Epcot theme parkWorld Showcase, provides a Disney Princess Storybook Dining experience in a medieval castle-themed restaurant. Here, you can delight in American cuisine for breakfast and Norwegian-inspired entrees for lunch and dinner.Each meal starts with an adventurous "Taste of Norway," an impressive Norwegian buffet (koldtbord) of cold dishes. For breakfast, American favorites are served family style as well as from a breakfast buffet featuring breakfast breads, a yogurt station and a selection of fresh fruit.
Port Washington, New York
“a must for princess fans”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

great place to see all the princesses while enjoying a nice meal. probably paying for those princesses as the cost is high for what you get, but you can't beat the looks on the kids faces as they prominade around with their favorite princess.

Visited July 2013

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great time but didn't like the food poisoning that came later”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We did the princess dinner on July 17 @ 5pm. Our kids really enjoyed meeting the princesses and the food was good. My husband and son shared some of the cold shrimp from the appetizer bar and the salmon entree - we're not sure which could be the culprit, likely the shrimp. The trouble started at around 10pm for my husband and around 1am and continued well into the next day. We had to change our flights at great cost. I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience?

1 Thank carole2900
Hartville, Ohio
“Delicious fun with the princesses!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was surprised at how much we enjoyed our lunch here.
I had read about the "weird" food and was prepared to have my very American palate assaulted. But... it was good. Really good. Both my husband and I had the meatballs. Loved them! The salad bar did have some different choices but everything we tried was enjoyable (apple salad, yum!).
The deserts were TERRIFIC! The mousse is heavenly.
Oh yeah, there are princesses too ;) My daughters loved that part.

The only draw back: the price. If you're not on the dining plan, be prepared. For our party of 4 adults and 2 children the cost was almost $300 for lunch.

1 Thank jlmatheo
Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
“Wonderful Princess Meal”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My daughter wanted to see princesses on our recent trip to Disney. So I scheduled lunch at the Akershus Royal Banquets at Epcot. It was perfect. When we first arrived I told them we had a reservation and we waited outside for about 10 min. We went in and got a family picture with Belle. Then we were shown to our table. The appitizer buffet was better than I had expected and had lots of cheese, fish, etc to choose from. While we were eating Belle, Cinderella, Aerial, Snow White, and Aurora visited our table. My daughter was able to get pictures and autographs from each. The castle is very pretty inside, the service and food were both very good. It was expensive, but I believe well worth it.

Riverdale, New York
“Great for seeing princesses”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Being on the dining plan, we chose this place for my 6 year old daughter to see, Ariel,Belle,Aurora, & Snow White in one place. It was great, they did a parade around the Resturant & the princesses spent time at the table. The food was good also with a cold buffet including lobster claws & then a dinner menu. Would eat here again.

Visited May 2013