“Great Food Go Hungry!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
“Great Food Go Hungry!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Texas De Brazil never disappoints! The Garlic sirloin and bacon wrapped filet mignon is the best!!. I would've given 5 stars but this particular night our waiter wasn't so friendly seemed rushed he didn't even offer me the dessert platter as they usually do. But other than that food was great as usual.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Odense, Denmark
“Perfectly cooked meat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went here with a group of 6 adults and two children.

The concept was fun, and they had a lot to choose from.

We had pre dinner cocktails, which were really good, and all of the meat, was cooked to perfection!
Definitly worth a visit!!

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We made a last minute reservation online for a party of 4. Didn't have to wait for anything! Food was fantastic. Salad bar was well stocked with lots of options. Mashed potatoes and fried bananas were the best. Turn over your card to green and all the meat carvers come right away with every kind of meat you can think of. Our favorite was the flank steak and filet. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone that loves meat! Great service from start to finish.

• Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Go hungry!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great restaurant well suited to large groups in town for a conference. The meats are served on skewers -all are absolutely done to perfection such as the prime rib and lamb chops. The Salad Bar is excellent with great variety, but go light on it - you'll need every bit of space for the meat - if you prefer meat well done, just ask and they will bring over a well done skewer. The lobster bisque is amazing, and desserts equally excellent - great crème brullee, or the papaya-ice cream moousse is excellent. Great wine selection with reasonable prices, and start dinner off in true Brazilian style with their very good caprihani's!. Staff is very friendly.At $44 per person for fixed price menu, its a lot of food. Go Hungry!

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Good Food, Terrible Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went here with a friend for a night out. There was a little bit of a wait so we sat at the bar and I ordered a strawberry daiquiri, it was excellent. We were seated and the food was delicious. The mashed potatoes and the cinnamon bananas were to die for. The service however, wasn't. We rarely saw our waiter. Anytime we needed anything we had to call over another waiter because we hadn't seen ours in literally about 15-20 minutes per time. When I ordered another daiquiri from our original waiter, it took 15 minutes, and he brought it without alcohol. I'm in my early twenties so I get ID'd every where I go. He said if I wanted it with alcohol, I should've told him. He was very rude about it. Never anywhere have I ever gone, has any said that I should've told them I wanted alcohol if I order a mixed drink. He didn't even offer to replace my drink with the one I originally ordered. So I walked up to the bar myself and got another one. I told a manager and they acted like they didn't even want to talk to me. Very good food with very disappointing service.

• Visited March 2014