“Perfectly cooked meat”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went here with a group of 6 adults and two children.

The concept was fun, and they had a lot to choose from.

We had pre dinner cocktails, which were really good, and all of the meat, was cooked to perfection!
Definitly worth a visit!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,872)

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We made a last minute reservation online for a party of 4. Didn't have to wait for anything! Food was fantastic. Salad bar was well stocked with lots of options. Mashed potatoes and fried bananas were the best. Turn over your card to green and all the meat carvers come right away with every kind of meat you can think of. Our favorite was the flank steak and filet. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone that loves meat! Great service from start to finish.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great restaurant well suited to large groups in town for a conference. The meats are served on skewers -all are absolutely done to perfection such as the prime rib and lamb chops. The Salad Bar is excellent with great variety, but go light on it - you'll need every bit of space for the meat - if you prefer meat well done, just ask and they will bring over a well done skewer. The lobster bisque is amazing, and desserts equally excellent - great crème brullee, or the papaya-ice cream moousse is excellent. Great wine selection with reasonable prices, and start dinner off in true Brazilian style with their very good caprihani's!. Staff is very friendly.At $44 per person for fixed price menu, its a lot of food. Go Hungry!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went here with a friend for a night out. There was a little bit of a wait so we sat at the bar and I ordered a strawberry daiquiri, it was excellent. We were seated and the food was delicious. The mashed potatoes and the cinnamon bananas were to die for. The service however, wasn't. We rarely saw our waiter. Anytime we needed anything we had to call over another waiter because we hadn't seen ours in literally about 15-20 minutes per time. When I ordered another daiquiri from our original waiter, it took 15 minutes, and he brought it without alcohol. I'm in my early twenties so I get ID'd every where I go. He said if I wanted it with alcohol, I should've told him. He was very rude about it. Never anywhere have I ever gone, has any said that I should've told them I wanted alcohol if I order a mixed drink. He didn't even offer to replace my drink with the one I originally ordered. So I walked up to the bar myself and got another one. I told a manager and they acted like they didn't even want to talk to me. Very good food with very disappointing service.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed great cocktails at the bar, but the food was fantastic, from the amazing assortment of food at the endless buffet! Best of all were the 15 different cuts of meat, our favourites were the Brazilian Picanha, Flank Steak, Fillet Mignon wrapped in bacon, as well as the Brazilian sausage and leg of lamb! Excellent choice of wine too, the Malbec was fab...