“Outstanding food, service and atmosphere”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

The best steak house buffet I've ever been to in my life. I stuck to the beef varieties and the salad bar and I couldn't find a single fault with them - everything was SO good, and fresh. You'll be spoilt for choice. Be prepared to piggy-out. It's simply amazing here. One of the best meats I've eaten in a while.

The men going around with the meat on giant skewers are very friendly and professional. They really pay attention to your red/green circle badge on your table and only approach you when the card is flashing green.

If you ask for your meat to be well done and they don't have it with them, they'll remember your request and return minutes later with the most perfectly cooked piece of meat, just for you.

The servers are all very attentive and makes sure that you're well looked after.

The salad bar had everything from fresh greens, beans, seafood and different sauces, sides, and soups.

Absolutely worth every cent!!!!

1  Thank eattravelrepeat

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Awesome meat - wait for the good stuff tho: Flank steak and lamb. I love the lobster bisque and salad bar. Great and professional service - we go here once a year every December.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We went there for my daughters birthday, If you sign up for their reward program birthday person eats free a $47 savings, the salad bar is good but dont fill up there. There are all kinds of meat beef, chicken, pork all come out hot and sliced right on your plate. If you want it cooked a special way they gladly do it. A bit pricey but great food.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

If your a meat eater this place has plenty of it. I tried to sample every style of meat cooked but alas I my eyes were bigger then my stomach. The salad bar has plenty to satisfy the rabbit in all of us & there is complimentary valet parking. The staff is kind and funny, management is good too. A good place to eat with family, friends or even business associates.

1  Thank Anjin-Sama
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have waited 4 years to go here but circumstances prevented me, so i was delighted that you can book a table on line. The restaurant is very smart and a lovely buffet salad bar. The meat is fabulous and plenty of it but the main course sides weren't too clever except the rice. For the money i would have liked some dress code but theme park were is d'rigor in Orlando. So basically its a posh buffet, Nice treat but at $320 for 4 with dessert , coffee and gratuity, its once in a lifetime for me sorry !!!

John Cavanagh Jan 2014 5/10