“Lots of fun and great food!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a fun place to have good food. The restaurant is well appointed and the atmosphere is relaxed. Servers dressed as gauchos come by your table offering different cuts of meat for you to choose from. The meat is cooked to perfection and of very good quality. They also have an extensive and delicious buffet. Very much we'll worth the visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,846)

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

One of best places to dine in Orlando!!!!! Every time we coming orlando we ate here. This time was only 1 issue I really feel uncomfortable because of my server old lady with fake smile every time she walk away from table smile switch for anger age 50 - 55, I was with my friend male so every time if she asked something like new plate or drink or something else it was only for him not me , before refill drinks was free so we don't know that we have to pay for every drink she didn't inform us that it's extra pay it's really unprofessional so I'm glad it's only two of us cause I no want to pay only for soda 40 $ from 1 table. But may be it's our fault now every time I eaten somewhere I have to asked refill is free or no but I asked our server very politely why it's extra charge and this old rude lady just mean answer " cause it's what you drink, any problem?" Wow . I saw she did it with every table - "be nice with man" and woman was not pay attention she did it on purpose to get better tips, last time I give 20$ tip this time only 10 and not for her but for hard working cooks.hope managers will see issues soon and found somebody with more attitude!!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

So glad I made reservations, it was a very nice evening out to Celebrate Kevin & Lexis 1st Yr. Anniversary, the meat was all very tasty and the service was Great, the atmosphere was wonderful, and the different types of meat was excellent and it all was very good. Good desserts as well, a very nice evening out.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Texas de Brazil is a high-end buffet, augmented with plentiful meats brought to your table. Dinner will run you $50 (without alcohol), Lunch or buffet-only a bit less. The salad bar/buffet is quite nice, although the asparagus was rather stringy and the couscous had little flavor. But I recommend you go for the whole shebang and enjoy the roasted meats as well. The flank steak was tender and the best I've ever had, the leg of lamb was absolutely superb, and the bacon-wrapped filet was good. All meats were tender and juicy. They also brought a bowl of mashed potatoes and some candied banana to my table to enjoy along with the meats. I found the banana to be a terrific way to finish the meal, although a-la-carte desserts are available as well. They have an extensive wine selection which I did not try. Table service was excellent and the decor was elegant, although a bit noisey--they could break up the dining room with some partitions to help muffle sound. Dress is casual to formal, but for the love of Pete, please leave your unruly and shrieking toddlers at home, or take them to the golden arches. At this price, you'll want to enjoy your fine meal in peace.

1  Thank TeaEarleGreyHot
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband, son, daughter and I went here for dinner and we left very full. The salad bar is very different from any other salad bar that you are used to. It has a variety of different and healthy choices and the different meats that are brought to your table with definitely fill you up. If you are not a meat lover, the prices are a bit high, but if you love meat than this is the place for you.

1  Thank etteb35