“Fabulous”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had the most amazing evening at this restaurant. The buffet was one of the most extensive buffets with very good variety. The meat was extremely delicious and lots of it. The only down side was the dessert I ordered which was not what I expected from the description, but the were very nice about it and did not charge us for it. I would definitely go back

There are newer reviews for Texas de Brazil

Reviewed August 27, 2013

It was our first time in this type of restaurant and was a great experience. The meal is quite pricey, but there was a great salad bar and the meat was absolutely brilliant.

After eating there, I have learnt that you should pace yourself in this type of restaurant, it is so easy to say you want more because you see something that looks great, but you have to remember it will be back round later!!!

Great restaurant would eat there again

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We've been to this restaurant three times before yesterday's visit, but I had to post another review as, quite apart from the usual excellent selection and quality, it's the best restaurant that we've ever visited for anyone with a gluten intolerance. The restaurant has a list of all items they serve which contain gluten thay they are happy to share, and only a few of the desserts ( as you'd expect) were off limits.
Thank you for making my wife feel so welcome, and to everyone else - if you like meat, and you haven't visited... you don't know what you're missing! Please don't be put off by the price -if you have a special occasion, something to celebrate or just want a fabulous meal, you must give Texas Dr Brazil a try - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Served all kinds of top steaks and lamb and chicken on spears cut right at your plate. Many servers keep piling on the food until your stuffed. Atmosphere was a little loud. Salad bar was very unique. Most of the items I could not identify. More saavy diners would have no problems. Huge selection of items and they all tasted good. This is a 5 star restaurant. With drinks plan on about $100 pp. Tip is included in bill.

1  Thank Ken32566
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My mouth is watering jut at the thought of this place! I was impressed by the choice of what i thought was the main buffet, so I filled my plate! Then my husband told me about the little cut out circle we were given, one side red with no thanks the other side green with yes please on it- if you have it green side up, different meat servers come along, with different cuts of meats, all cooked in different ways, on skewers, and have as much as you like!!! Yes, some of it is salty, but that just adds to the flavours. We didn't need pudding, but we had it anyway!! Yes, it was expensive, but it was our son's 20th birthday!! I didn't need to eat till dinner the next day, so it was a saving in a way!!
The service was excellent and everywhere was clean, I would recommend for anyone to try this eating experience, if only the once!!!

1  Thank 561Jkw