“Good eats in Orlando”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Orlando, Florida
“Good eats in Orlando”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Endless amounts of meat...who can complain? The restaurant was clean, food was hot, staff was friendly,and food was very flavorful. The price is high, but if you are going for the meat, it is totally worth it. I could have done without most of the things on the buffet, but that is my personal taste. We will be going back again.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Baldwin, Maryland
“INCREDIBILY DELICIOUS”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Located in the heart of I Drive in Orlando, my g/f & I just completed our second visit to Texas de Brazil. If you're not familiar with the Brazilian Steakhouse concept, a little background. You pay a flat price for an " all you can eat" dinner experience. You are assigned a waiter and a two sided coin or button is placed on your table. One side is green; the other red. A number of servers roam the restaurant with freshly cooked serving skewers of meat, chicken, pork and ribs. For the duration of your stay, as long as your coin is turned green side up, these servers will stop at your table, offering to carve whatever meats they have on their skewer. If you need to slow down and/or are full, turn the coin red. If your coin is green, off you go.
This is an extremely busy establishment and reservations are recommended. On a recent Saturday night, even though we were late due to traffic, our reservation was honored and we were immediately shown to our table.
And this place is busy for a reason; the food is outstanding. Each of the various offerings brought to your table are delicious with my personal favorite being the sirloin, a house speciality. The restaurant offers a terrific salad bar, a large wine menu & assorted beers and liquors.
On both occasions I have visited, I have found the service to attentive, friendly & quick. This place isn't cheap. But if you're seeking an unique dining experience in a nice atmosphere with delicious and varied beef offerings, Texas de Brazil is worth a visit. Recommended.

1 Thank TommyGNOLA
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Last minute dinner”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

worst experience ever. this is the reason why fogo de chao is taking all your customer. our server was slow and only time someone came by was to ask if I needed another beer. NO. I came for the steaks. I had to repeatedly tell the server we need more bread and yet when he came by the third time asking if we need anything, he forgot our bread. avoid this place. if you want Brazilian steaks, go to fogo. the service and food is better there.

Walt Disney World, Florida
“Best steak”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great food,located in tourist area, frequented by locals, awesome steak and meats galore, nice assortment of salad items, for that special occasion its worth the price!!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank dmicohen
San Francisco, California, United States
“Incredible”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've never been to a Brazilian steak house before, but it definately won't be my last time. This was recommended to us by the Doubletree hotel, and we couldn't have been more thrilled. Service, food, everything was amazing top to bottom.

Though we had to wait an hour (next time we will def make a reservation, this place is BUSY), it was well worth it. The meats were awesome, my fave was the garlic steak. Only thing I didn't like was the chicken which was too salty. But no need to worry about chicken when your here, it's all about the beef!

Also loved the HUGE salad bar. I wish we had one of these in San Francisco.

Our waiter's name was Michelle and she was awesome too, as were all the guys who came around supplying the beef. It's expensive, but worth every penny.

1 Thank Brandon O