“Incredible”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
San Francisco, California, United States
“Incredible”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've never been to a Brazilian steak house before, but it definately won't be my last time. This was recommended to us by the Doubletree hotel, and we couldn't have been more thrilled. Service, food, everything was amazing top to bottom.

Though we had to wait an hour (next time we will def make a reservation, this place is BUSY), it was well worth it. The meats were awesome, my fave was the garlic steak. Only thing I didn't like was the chicken which was too salty. But no need to worry about chicken when your here, it's all about the beef!

Also loved the HUGE salad bar. I wish we had one of these in San Francisco.

Our waiter's name was Michelle and she was awesome too, as were all the guys who came around supplying the beef. It's expensive, but worth every penny.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Brandon O

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
“Same high standard”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I celebrated my 67th birthday there last week. The only negative thing I can say is that they made us wait ten minutes to be seated while the place was a third full. The service was excellent, the cinnamon bananas are delish as is the pao de quejo (cheesebread). And the meats!!!!! We didn't even try the lower cuts of beef, restricting ourselves to the garlic sirloin, and filet mignon. My wife really enjoyed the lamb chops while I feasted on the pork tenderloin. We turned our tokens to red for a bit and rested before going back tot he green tokens to have the gauchos come by with more.

Here is a tip. If you register on their website, they will send you a buy one get one free for your birthday.

• Visited May 2013
“Very good place”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was one of the better restaurants we visited while in Orlando. Perfect for meat lovers but the huge buffet will also made the vegetarian among us very happy. As always in Such places dont eat everything they serve, pick and chose the best pieces of meat they serve and there a lot of them and... don't fall for the Buffet, stick to the meat!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Eran H
Ohio
“Great meal - wonderful experience.”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Service was wonderful - if you leave hungry shame on you. Salad bar - one word "wow". Servers were very attentive, if something wasn't quite right they corrected it right away. We didn't wait for a thing - to fast at times. We had a great time and left very satisfied.

• Visited May 2013
Sebring, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Really neat atmosphere. The meat was great but the other food was a little strange. I enjoyed it but my husband was not to pleased. I like to try new things though.

Visited May 2013