“Great Brunch/Lunch”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 3,792 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Grant-Valkaria, Florida
“Great Brunch/Lunch”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was there for my birthday and it was so great. We arrived a little early so we could enjoy a drink, but our reservation was ready, though we opted to sit at the bar first, our choice. We enjoyed our drink then got seated.
The waiter was very nice, but it's really the food,
The salad bar was awesome, fresh, tastefull and not tons of filling fatty foods. In fact, the food w
When the meat started arriving, based on our red/green indicator, it was all so delicious. We had a variety of the steaks and pork and lamb. All tastey and well portioned.
I have been to Brazilian steakhouses in Brazil and in Canada, and this is for sure worth the trip back to from the beach.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“WEST PALM BEACH LOCATION”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We went there with some friends out of town. It was a little tricky trying to find it being that it's with a bunch of other restaurants and businesses. However were a big fan of Texas De Brazil. We love that this one is so much closer to us. That being said, since we've been to 5 different locations of them. This one was probably my least favorite. They put way too many tables in there. You have to squeeze and turn sideways just to get to or from your table. Then you have the outside seating. Which it being Palm Beach people think it's okay to bring your dog to shop and to go to dinner. So at our table, we were sat by the window. Which was no problem. Until I looked out and saw a couple with a dog sitting on the chair at the table and feeding it. Now i'm a HUGE animal lover. But I don't bring any of my 4 babies out to dinner. Especially at a Well Priced Dinner. That's the only down fall. Food was great (as usual) staff was friendly and spot on. Will go again.

• Visited April 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“$$$ but well worth it!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place is outstanding. Make sure you are hungry when you go. The decorations inside the restaurant are outstanding. The food is better. The salad bar is second to none. They have all of traditional salad items, fresh shrimp, and 5 additional hot selections (rice, potatoes, mushrooms and gravy, cooked veges).
They bring out the meat and chicken on a continuous basis. They had four different types of meet and three different chicken selections. All of them were tremendous. The service was very good. They did not let dirty plates sit in front of you. They came around and refiled our drinks as needed. This is not a cheap meal, however, the amount of food you get and the high quality of food and service you receive, it is money well spent.

New Jersey
“Meat Lovers”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you like meat this is the place-good service-price reasonable for what you get-very good big salad bar everything you want-do not fill up at the salad bar because many types of meat will be at your table-they never stop until you tell them.

Visited May 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Ask for it your way and you will get it!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

An excellent churrascoria. I love my meat rare, whether it is beef or lamb. I loved the lamb chops and leg of lamb and the filet mignon (w/o the bacon). One of our party enjoyed her meat "dead", i.e. well done, and they were happy to accomodate her. One person tried a piece of pork and said it was quite tasty and two had a piece of chorizo and enjoyed it. My wife really enjoyed the lamb chops from rare to medium. I NEVER go the salad bar because I come to these places for the meat and I think it is a waste to fill any part of my stomach with anything else, LOL! We arrived five minutes before closing on a Sunday night and they accomodated us and we were never rushed to finish our meal. The waiters were very attentive and pleasant throughout our stay and met all of our needs and desires. I couldn't eat like this on a routine basis; but would easily return to this restaurant whenever the occasion called for it.

1 Thank DavidKasse