We stayed for 14 nights recently in the HGVC in a 1 bedroom suite. The suite was lovely, we really enjoyed the double size whirlpool bath. The kitchen has all mod cons and there is a washer/dryer in one of the cupboards. It has everything that you would need.
The pool area is beautiful and the dive in movie is great for kids. The food at the poolside bar was good and the deli was handy. There is a supermarket across the road from the hotel. It is about 10 mins drive to Disney and 15/20 mins to Universal.
There was only two downsides to this hotel.
1. The timeshare sales people came down a bit heavy. Be careful when checking in, if you are stopped for a few gift in reception at a separate desk just say no thanks and keep walking, they end up inviting you to there sales pitch and offer money for attending. We had to say no to three different people before they took no for an answer.
2. The Location
If you want to eat out at night this area is not for you. The only restaurant close by is an Outback. There is nothing else around so you either have to drive or get a taxi 10/15 mins up International Drive.
I would definately stay here again and I would not let either of the two downsides put me off staying in a HGVC again. It really was lovely.
A note nothing to do with the hotel: Do not get into any taxi unless it has a plate on the roof. It is a long story but there are some scam merchants who pretend to be taxi driver and try to charge you a fortune for the journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive