5,201 results
All reviewsoutlet mallfull kitchenpremium outletsinternational driveone bedroom suiteoutback steakhousescreened balconytime sharesmaller poolmain poolwasher dryerstayed in buildingsales pitchparc soleilsea worldtimeshare presentationjacuzzi tub
Reviewed December 5, 2017

This is a beautiful resort for a family. The $ value for what you get is exceptional. The suites are beautiful, nicely decorated with fully equipped kitchens. The amenities are high end (towels, sheets and bath products). The housekeeping staff does a wonderful job. The attentiveness of the staff is first rate. I would highly recommend for a family. You will get great bang for the buck!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

First of all the property is nice. The accommodation was clean and serviceable. The one bedroom suite is spacious and decorated nicely. The front desk check in was good. Sherry was wonderful. Our room wasn’t ready when we arrived but we were early so I expected it wouldn’t be so no big deal. I returned later in evening to pick up my keys. I was disappointed that I was put on a lower floor facing other units. As a diamond member I was hoping for something directly facing the lake. It’s was off to our side. The most disappointing thing was our room phone rang very early in the AM (8:00 AM hour. It woke me up and by the time I picked up they hung up). Later in the AM they called again but I was in shower. My daughter answered. They wouldn’t tell her the reference but for me to call the front desk. I called operator and said a male called me but didn’t say why. She checked with front desk and the only male there was supervisor and he didn’t call me. She said more than likely it was marketing trying to solicit me for some tour (I was paying for room. I wasn’t on a promo stay). I asked she put a do not disturb on my phone. It’s a vacation resort so beware of sales calls. Ask for a no solicitation on your phone. Sort of ruined my day as I had trouble sleeping night before and then to be woken up was annoying.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank William M
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty as one of our valued Diamond members. We are thrilled to hear Sherry provided you with wonderful service. We sincerely apologize for the obvious service failures you experienced during your stay, which while certainly not typical, is still inexcusable. With this in mind, knowing every situation is unique, if you would be kind enough to contact Caleb Graham, our Guest Operations Manager, at cgraham@hgvc.com or 407-465-2672, at your earliest convenience, he will be more than happy to assist you. Again, we apologize for disappointing you. We look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed December 2, 2017

We arrived not knowing what to expect and we were literally blown away. They have thought of everything in order to make your vacation completely stress free and focused on absolute relaxation. We lounged everyday at the pool and went out to eat at night followed by shopping. Awesome vacation

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Thank you ever so much for sharing your wonderful review with us. We're thrilled to hear you were blown away with our resort and enjoyed an awesome, stress free and relaxing vacation. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Beautiful grounds. Wonderfully happy accomodating people. Lots of fun things for kids yet very quiet. It was a perfect location and I would stay there again. For shoppers they grounds back up to outlet malls.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2017

The resort was gorgeous. I was a little disappointed with the lack of room service options as well as the breakfast options. When I booked the room I asked about shuttles to Disney which the resort does have but was not told that the shuttle costs $10 per person each day. The rooms was beautiful, as well as the view. Hotel staff was very helpful and our check in and check out was fantastic! The hotel held our bags when we got to the hotel because we were early and held our stuff when we checked out so we could do a bit of shopping before our flight.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple