This is a great Hilton resort with all the extras you expect and more. The fact that it is adjacent to the Premium Prime Outlets off International and Vineland is attractive. The fact that the rooms are villas with plenty of space to spread out and relax is comfortable and inviting to stay longer. The kitchen is fully equipped right down to salt and pepper shakers. The towels, soaps, and bath extras were generous and the suite was spotless, all added to the plush pampering. We had a one-bedroom villa with a king bed, whirlpool (just like the hotel's website pictures), a queen sleeper sofa, a screened in balcony with a ceiling fan/light that had a patio table with seating for 4.
The staff is a team of professionals who continue to earn their positons. From the parking attendant when we arrived to the departure front desk staff, these are the best in their fields. Friendly, efficient, and observant and yet, they are not intrusive. There is a massage staff, photographer, activity center, and several staff waiting to serve you.
Even more impressive to us was the safety we felt in the evenings. The security staff is excellent with patrols watching and caring for you and your vehicles. Parking can get tight, but there are sufficient spots on the property, it might not be near your building. However, with the frequent security golf carts stopping to ask you if you would like a ride back to your room, no need to worry about exercising, unless you want to. Not one Hilton staff was rude or cold, whether on duty or not, these are people who like their jobs and it shows.
There even a preview center filled with over 125 salespeople who greet you and may try to soft sell you but are not overbarring or rude. The rest of the amenities are on the web, 2 pools, 2 fitness centers, etc...Near Sea World, a car ride from Universal, or Disney, this is the best kept secret in Orlando. We can not wait to go back.
The only recommendations we could make would be to add a full length mirror to the rooms, helps to see your complete outfit and if you are visually impaired, like I am, a mirror to get closer while putting on my contacts is very helpful. My husband also suggested a over-the-shower bottle holder for there really is no place to place the shampoo/conditioner bottles within the standing shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive