Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #39 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Mount Pearl, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Everything was awesome about this resort! The staff were fabulous! They were friendly, but not too friendly. They went all out with anything we asked for and were very appreciative of a tip. The room was extremely clean, updated and spacious. The kitchen appliances and utensils were all top notch. The laundry facilities in the room were very convenient and clean. The resort was emaculate! There were lots of activities and fun around the main pool in the daytime and evening. The grounds were beautiful. We felt very safe there with staff and security around. We had a room on the sixth floor overlooking the lake and it was very peaceful. The ducks and turtles were a nice touch. Our only complaints were that the bed was a bit hard for our preference and we could hear the people in the next room, but it is a hotel after all. The wifi went down for a couple of days and staff tried their best with it. In a couple of days it was up again. We did the time share seminar. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It took about 2 hours of our time and it was informative and as soon as I said we weren't interested, we were on our way. It did sound like a really good program and we would have considered it if we had more time to travel (Thanks Brian). We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank RedApple555

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (843)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Weston, WV
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. Especially if you are doing different activities that Orlando has to offer. This is our 3rd time staying here and will be back in October. We always get a 2 or 3 bedroom suite and love the space that it offers. The pool is also great and the location can't be beat if you're traveling around Orlando. There isn't really a full service restaurant on site, which is a downfall. Birth there is a deli that serves some items such as sandwiches, coffee, etc. and a pool bar with a few items that from 11am-11pm. There is also a pizza place on site that will deliver to your room. Overall a very great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank WestonTravelers
Rancho Cordova, California
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I love staying at Hilton Hotels due to a lot of work travel I have starting racking up the Hilton honors points. This hotel is more of a vacation club/time share but it was worth the two nights I spent here with my kids. The staff is extremely friendly, grounds are kept up very well, and rooms are what you would expect from a Hilton. I only reserved the studio king bed room at a really good price but I can imagine the larger rooms are even better. The best part about staying here is the pool, it's enormous with plenty of space for everyone that's staying here. My only complaint was I didn't sleep well, the bed was too hard and pillows were awful which is why I took this from a 5 star review to a 4 star.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank deltaisg21
Plano, TX
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were so impressed with this property. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. Nicely decorated rooms with a fully stocked kitchen, lovely bathroom, awesome screened in patio with nice view. The grounds were beautiful and the pool areas were a great place to hang out. A bar for adults and activities going on for kids. Close driving distance to all parks. I really couldn't ask for anything more. So glad we stayed here!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank PlanoTexasMember
New Jersey
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Ohh, I must mention this before I forget: We've stayed at several caribbean hotels and had never seen a pool lift for folks that are wheelchair bound!! I thought this was one of the best features ever. We are blessed that none of our family members are wheelchair bound, but folks that do have a loved one who is will appreciate this feature!

Now . . . my family of 4 stayed here for 4 nights for a visit to Sea World & Tampa. We arrived via Autotrain in Sanford at around 9:30. Although Mapquest says the drive from Sanford to Orlando, is about an hour, it took less than if, 30 minutes. The hotel's website says to call ahead and if they can accomodate you they will. Well I called ahead and after 10 rings they finally answered and they knew nothing about this.

Ok, so we arrived & a very nice "Wayne Brady" looking fella tells us the same and that he would call housekeeping to see if our room was ready. He returned, checked us in and said room wasn't ready, but to return in 20 minutes so we went to lunch, and staying more than an hour.

So now its about 1:00 pm and we are stillllll waiting. It was hot, we were cranky and we had cooler's of frozen food for the room, which by the way, they stored for us -- great thing! We then went to the supermarket across the street for other staples and then returned at 3:30 and our 1 Bedroom King Suite was FINALLY ready.

The suite was clean, dishes, pots, pans, utensils, detergent for washer & dishwasher all provided. Loads of towels, everything a family needs to feel comfortable. We are a family of 4 with 1 teen and a 10 yr old. WE NEED SPACE and this place provided it. Since we always travel with our airbed if we can help it, we have no clue how the pull out couch slept for the girls. Our bed was fine. There is a huge jacuzzi in the bedroom which we didn't use, but it made my daughter envy it and say ours at home looked lame in comparision (snot nose hater - does not appreciate what she has)!

All in all we had an excellent stay. The staff was friendly, the price was right and all we needed was nearby. I'd stay again -- will post photos once I figure out how. :)

PS -- I don't know what folks are talking about -- there was PLENTY OF PARKING!

Room Tip: Ask for room in Bldg 1 & 2 near clubhouse if you want to be closer to large pool and karaoke.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Genus2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. We spent all day enjoying the pool, ice cream & drinks. The food was good & not pricey like the over priced Disney Resorts, what you pay at those glorified places I can bring my family back again to WDW. Our room was huge & priced fair for being in driving distance to all the WDW parks. The parking is problematic but if I were staying a week in Orlando w/ my family I would stay here in a suite. It is a time share place & w/ all types of people & friendly staff- my kids liked the crafts too.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Tnapi
Youngstown, Ohio
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while ion town for a conference. I was by myself but the room was beautiful and had way more space than necessary for one person. My family of four could have easily been comfortable. All of the staff that I encountered were extremely helpful too. I had colleagues that were in town for the same conference but booked late and we're not able to get into this resort but paid the same price for a hotel that was not near as nice so the price was great too!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business