“quality and convenience - if you like big”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #36 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Seabrook Island, South Carolina
“quality and convenience - if you like big”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

great convenient location for Disney, etc. theme parks. nice amenities. nicely laid out for its size. private nook off the beaten path but very close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. we were playing golf - good choice of courses nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (834)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Beaver Falls, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Of the three trips we own at Parc Soleil which is our favorite although their is not much within walking distance. We also stayed at the Sea World location and this last time at the Tuscany location on international drive. Pluses to both are the number of facilities, shopping and food within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Special thanks to Jose who did everything to find a nicer room for me. As a single traveler I really do not comfortable to stay in a ground floor room in the darkest spot of the building. Jose , working next morning at the reception desk was very understandful and found a better room for me (although the hotel was good booked). THANK YOU !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Beautiful resort. Gorgeous rooms - granite countertops in the kitchen, under cabinet lighting. Dishwasher and laundry detergent supplied (our suite had a washer/dryer). Patios have mesh covering to keep out insects. You can walk to the Outlet Mall next door via a locked gate (your room key opens it). Close to Publix for groceries. Only asked once about attending a timeshare presentation and once I refused the offer, was not bothered again. Traffic midday can be heavy on the main road because of the Outlet Mall - there are police in attendance to help people crossing the road! Good location to all Orlando attractions. Room was clean, bathroom was large. Bed was too soft and seemed to be a mattress on a metal box spring that did not fit - the frame stood out from the mattress (which I discovered after banging into it). All staff were friendly and gave you a wave or a smile.

Room Tip: Don't worry about the $$ upgrades they offer you such as upgrading to a room closer to the outle...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
USA
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I was long anticipating our fourth stay at HIlton Grand Vacation Suites. I have considered this my "home" when visiting Orlando, but after this stay I don't plan on returning.

The resort itself is great! Great pool and great rooms with lots of space! If it weren't for the other issues, I would gladly return.

My first issue was with the Concierge service who is actually a third party vendor. I received an email from Hilton about their Concierge service. On my first call I hung up after waiting for 20 minutes in hold for my call to be answered. I tried again later that day and left a voicemail requesting they return my call. Four days later after no response I left a second message indicating that it was my second call and would be arriving in a few days so I needed a callback ASAP. I clearly left my name and number three times in the message.

Upon checking in, I still had not received a call back so I decided to introduce myself in person to the concierge. I let them know that after ignoring my messages for a week I no longer needed a callback since I had already taken care of things myself. The guy just gave me a grin and said "that's great!"

My biggest issue for not wanting to return is the traffic around the resort. It has gotten awful. One evening it took 45 minutes to drive from Downtown Disney back to the resort which is about 4 miles.

They desperately need to install a traffic light at their entrance. You have traffic coming from the Outlets as well as from Publix and it is very challenging to get in and out of the resort. I saw more than one near miss accident. While this is really a fault of the City of Orlando and the Outlet Mall expansion, it is such a hassle that I'm not willing to put up with it again for a future visit. If the traffic issue can be corrected I will gladly return, but I still wouldn't use the concierge service.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Jason C
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, as well as your repeat business, both of which are truly appreciated. As far as your most recent stay with us, while we cannot apologize enough for the frustration our Expedia Local Experts obviously caused you, please be assured we have since met with their local area manager to review your comments, so they can also benefit from your feedback and to take any necessary corrective action they may need to do moving forward to minimize the risk of another valued guest, like yourself, being similarly inconvenienced somewhere down the road. At the same time, while we also share your concern regarding the increased amount of traffic in the area, which is primarily related to the recent expansion of the Premium Outlets adjacent to our property, we are also cautiously optimistic that once Orange County installs a new traffic light just down the road from us at the Vineland Road - Regency Village Drive intersection, which we’ve been assured will be completed early next year at the latest, the situation will be much better than it is today, due to the natural break in traffic stop lights are known to create. Again, we appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back for a fifth stay.

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
North Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we drove on the grounds we were treated like royalty! The room was spacious clean well equipped and very comfortable! We spent our 35th wedding anniversary here!! Loved every moment. We walked to the outlets. The one day we were walking and my sugars went very low. An attendant just happened to be driving a golf car by and gave us a ride back to our room. Very impressed with our entire stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ft Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Relaxing atmosphere, Fantastic Associates with great attitudes, the best beds in the industry, and easy access to so much! While the fitness center isn't the largest, the equipment all works and is very clean and well maintained. Recreation center with complimentary pool tables, and gaming arcade for the kids, and/or pool with movie makes for an easy way to end the day. Service from beginning to end is unequaled in similar priced, and even higher priced hotels. Everyone is friendly and helpful, very attentive to customers needs.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business