“A little slice of paradise!”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #39 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Hendersonville, TN
“A little slice of paradise!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is the 4th year in a row we've stayed at the Hilton Grand Vac Suites on International Dr. and we love it! The rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool is fantastic.

This year the only downfall was the housekeeping service. We had to call 2 days to get them to clean. On the 3rd day we never got service and on the 4th day they didn't come until we were out for dinner. That has never happened before during our stay there and we were a little disappointed in that aspect.

But it won't keep us from staying here again. Already looking forward to next year!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (843)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great location. Close to everything. Great hotel. Beautiful views from any window and the best pool ever! I went for one night only and I can honestly say best night I have ever spent in a Hotel. The beds are so comfy and clean. This place is perfect for anyone. Family loves any person would enjoy this hotel. No problems. No complains

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Ray257
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on a time share promotion and loved (almost) every minute. When I was offered a stay at one of Hilton's time share properties for cheap, I was debating between this hotel and Parc Solei and I am so glad I chose this resort. It gives you a luxurious feeling while being close to shopping, dining, and bars.

The room itself was immaculate and it was great that there are small kitchens in every room. I was in a studio and for the amount of time spent in the room, it was the perfect size. Every room has a balcony which is nice. When we got there the bell hop, Ricardo, (who was so kind, friendly, and knowledgeable) gave us a tour of the property and told us all the inside details.

We pretty much laid by the pool that was beautiful, warm, comfortable lounge chairs, and pretty cheap drinks/food for being in Orlando. Make sure if you want peace you get a seat far away from the speakers since there are activities most of the day. We went to Disney World and got our transportation from the concierge, it was nice but, make sure you plan your day right because the shuttle only drops you off/picks up at Epcot.

The staff made this experience great for me, Karrick was so great getting my shuttle to the Parc Solei and made me feel welcome.

The only con I have about this trip was the tour itself that I had to take in order to get the deal. I understand that you have to sit through a presentation blah blah but, the man I was paired with was completely technology illiterate and was talking down to me from the beginning. Mind you, I am a single 25 year old female not ready to invest in anytype of home ownership let alone a vacation one. He was rude and was advising me "not to take another one of these trips next time if I'm not ready to buy". For the record, I will be taking more of these trips because it's a great way to experience luxury at a low cost.

A few other tid bits, again this hotel is GREAT but, I just want to give future goers the full details. The wifi at the resort isnt good, you wont get updates on your phone. The plugs are a bit far away from the bed so it's hard to be technology saavy while you relax. These are totally first world issues but, hey, everything couts.

Room Tip: Get a room in Villa 2. It's close enough to everything without having to wait at check in for a...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Canton, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I could not believe how awesome our room was at this hotel. We only paid $150/night, but it was like staying in a $400/night hotel. And hotel is not the right word. It is more of a condo complete with in room laundry services, full kitchen, and in room hot tub. The hotel is less than 5 miles from theHighly recommend!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Los Altos, California
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed at Hilton Grand Vacation Suites for 4 nights in late Jan 2014. A simple check-in took about 20 minutes as the agent was new to the property. I was given a room on ground floor - and after some negotiations was re-assigned a room on fifth floor. There was no benefits for HHonor Diamond member other than 2 bottles of water (!!)
What disappointed me the most is the poor housekeeping. Soiled glasses still in the sink. Trash bin wasn't cleaned. Coffee maker wasn't cleaned. Curtains were halfway closed. The bathtub was pretty dirty and should've been replaced years ago too (but I'd say that's maintenance's fault).
On the bright side, staff was pretty friendly and the property does have a pretty good view and is not far from the theme parks.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank DT94024
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for your comments. While we’re delighted to hear you found our staff to be friendly, we humbly apologize for the variety of service and maintenance related issues you experienced during your recent stay with us, which simply aren't acceptable and as you discussed with Thomas Cox, our Executive Housekeeper, who was in contact with you shortly after your departure, aren't something we take lightly. Again, we apologize for disappointing you and thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton HHonors, as well as the on-going opportunity to be of service to you wherever your travel takes you around the world!

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
Burt Lake, Michigan
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have done a number of the telephone offers for various sales pitches for time-shares. The ones where you get a free stay to try their brand and attend a 45 - 90 min. presentation. Each time, we have enjoyed a few days on house, sat through the spiel and politely declined. This time we didn't. The property, staff, amenities and even the pitch were first-rate, well-presented, and low-key enough to allow us to make up our own minds without feeling pushed. Everything about the property, services and the stay was nice without being ostentatious, with extra touches that did not feel gaudy or fawning, and when we ran our own numbers - made sense. We now own a way of getting away that we can use to make some special memories for both us and our children and grandchildren. Even "the Godfather" makes a good point now and then

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dave B
ireland
Reviewed February 8, 2014

3 of us just spent a week here and loved it. We had a lovely King suite with Whirlpool bath, perfect for the 3 of us, (sofa bed in the living room). Nice screened balcony with view of the lake. We weren't driving and this is a great option of you want a holiday without having to drive, There is a supermarket across the road, and a Walgreens and a few decent restaurants , and right beside the resort are the great Premium outlets! Happy days !
We had a great time in there! Back to the hotel .... we stocked up on breakfast food and snacks on day 1 in Publix, which had us sorted for the week. (healthier and more economical). We got the i-shuttle weekly ticket at the hotel reception, so we used that to shuttle up an down I-Drive (though it does finish at around 10.30pm) , The stop is just at the hotel gates. We used the hotel shuttle to get to the theme parks (9 dollars return each), The hotel staff are very helpful, especially at reception , Pool area is lovely, pool is not very deep, with a jacuzzi on the side, with a bit of entertainment provided by the enthusiastic entertainment team. Food at the pool bar and grill is tasty (mostly burger style items) .Theres a handy cafe. Poolside bar is nice for an evening drink. Would recommend this hotel for definite.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family