Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$172
$212
$285
$240
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$394
$313
Orbitz.com
5,024 results
All reviewsoutlet mallfull kitchenpremium outletsinternational driveone bedroom suiteoutback steakhousescreened balconytime sharesmaller poolmain poolwasher dryerstayed in buildingsales pitchtimeshare presentationparc soleilsea worldjacuzzi tub
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I spent my 40th birthday at this location and I was impressed the moment I arrived. Lobby/Check in was welcoming and efficient. The room was spotless and smelled clean. The space was more than I expected. I actually changed my plans and had friends come over and cook/drink/celebrate. The tub won me over, jacuzzi in the room which was nice after running a half marathon.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in June 2013 for our family trip to Disney World and Universal Studios.

Pros:
-Nice clean hotel suite with kitchen.
-Great location to amusement parks.
-Close to outlet mall if that interests you and close to super market store.
-Deli had sandwiches and coffee which were ok.

Cons:
-Sofa bed was horrible. Mattress was warped and not comfortable at all
-Horrible parking at night. The place is packed so be prepared to walk if you come back to the hotel at night
-Several calls from gentleman wanting to take us to breakfast for their vacation club (we ignored the calls so no problem).

Overall it was a decent hotel in a great location. Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband & I went on an invited 4 days-3 nights discovery package at a great price but was required to attend a 90 minute presentation during our stay. I explained to the person on the telephone that we really were not interested in purchasing anything and she stated don't worry-no pressure-not required to purchase just attend presentation. We visited Dec3-5th-the tail end of a very busy week in Orlando. As we are approaching the hotel, police are directing traffic due to the very large outlet next door to resort. The traffic was crazy. Reached hotel and greeted at the entrance. Small wait checking in and employees very friendly & efficient. Got to room and room was very nice. The room did have a small odor but livable. Then we went in the bedroom and heard a loud noise. Looked outside and we are directly across from the two large pool heaters. When to living room and checked the balcony and we are directly across from the parking lot of the very busy outlet stores next door. Called down to desk and was told there was no other rooms and we could pack up & check out before 10:00 next morning and wait for available room. We decided to leave our suitcases in room & head to Disney which was open to 1:00 AM. Came back to hotel around 1:30 AM and took a chance and stopped by front desk. After a lot of hard work from the two employees, the night manager found us a new room and even offered a bellhop to move our items. Checked out room and it was beautiful and directly in front in front of lake. Great customer service. Room was one bedroom suite- Room very spacious-full kitchen, dining/ living room , master bedroom with large closet and this very large spa bath. Bathroom was very large. Also had a large screen balcony. Even had stackable washer & dryer. There was also plenty of supplies like soaps for dishwasher and washer, paper towels, coffee & etc. Suite was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The bath towels were very soft. Would highly recommend this property - excellent customer service, very clean rooms and the grounds/pools well kept up.

Okay-the bad part. We arrived for our presentation at an off property location-one of the newer Hilton resorts and was greeted by a very friendly person. A few moments later, we were greeted by the first salesperson. We explained to him we really were not interested but would be happy to fulfill our requirement for the discounted stay. My husband & I politely listened to his presentation and then he took us upstairs and showed us one of the new suites-beautiful accommodations. Upon leaving, he turned and looked at me and demanded to know why we are not interested in buying into this property. At that point, I told him I don't need to provide him with an explanation. We get back down and he leaves and salesman number two comes in and is very friendly at first. He started to go over the prices for program and when we stated we were not interested he states "well if you can't afford that, we have this program". I started to feel I am being insulted-this guy has no idea what I can or can not afford. When we didn't responded he told me I was close minded. That was enough for me. I told him -My husband & I politely listened to your presentation and you insult me. Then he tells me he didn't mean it as an insult which I don't know any other way to take that.remark. He leaves and another man comes and I told him what happened and I just want to leave. I have never been so upset after a presentation. I come from the sales profession and insulting your potential customer is not a way to make a sale . I would never recommend this discovery package to anyone. It's not worth it and I would rather pay full price for a room.

Room Tip: Don't do the Discovery Package
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank hitops
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Nice and clean and the suites are large. But with no great food onsite we felt very off on this resort. There is no smoking anywhere, not even on your own balcony. For a European family this was a very tight up and political correct place. Wont be coming back..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for your taking the time to post your comments. We’re pleased to hear you thought your suite was nice and clean and apologize if the family friendly nature of our resort, as well as the limited smoking areas we offer our guests within the common areas of the resort, didn’t meet your expectations. Again, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you and your family.

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had a very stressful trip to Orlando; however, once I arrived to the resort all of my stress melted away. The resort was absolutely beautiful! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the grounds were immaculate! I would definitely recommend this resort. An outlet mall was right outside the resort gate as well as a publix and nail salon across the street.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo