Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$338
$289
$261
$191
$148
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$286
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$191
$388
$303
Hotwire.com
5,022 results
All reviewsoutlet mallfull kitchenpremium outletsinternational driveone bedroom suiteoutback steakhousescreened balconytime sharesmaller poolmain poolwasher dryerstayed in buildingsales pitchtimeshare presentationparc soleilsea worldjacuzzi tub
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This Hotel had me feeling like Royalty from the time I arrived until I left. The Suit I was given was like no other I didn't want too leave out the room. My three kids just enjoyed themselves, a TV in every room of course turned too cartoons.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AlexG5
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'm currently staying in this hotel with my husband and 8yr old child,would highly recommend it,staff so friendly and helpful,suites so spacious with kitchen and living area,two fab pools and pool side entertainment day and night,same finished by 10 pm,which is great if you want to get kids to bed!so close to outlets for shopping 5 min walk through hotel grounds,shuttle bus daily to parks,just need to book an hour in advance,fabulous grounds overlooking lake.All staff wonderful they deserve recognition for how wonderful they treat their guests.Rooms cleaned and fresh towels daily.we love this place and would without a doubt stay here again.

Room Tip: 4th floor or higher pool or lake view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Liz R
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love the HGVClubs:large suítes,a lot activities,etc.When in Orlando I stay in Parc Soleil(I stayed there 8 times,and it`s a very good hotel,with some ups and downs).Parc Soleil was sold out for July and I picked the Hilton GVC International DR.I fell in love for this hotel.7 towers with italian touch,a beautiful lake,pools,gardens,great landscaping.The room is very large and I loved the jacuzzi tub( big enough for 2).The was impeccable cleaned every day.The hotel is adjacente to Orlando Premium Outlets(Vineland) and we could park comfortably in the hotel,open a gate using our room card key and shop there.Front desk manager,Mr Cody Carver was extremely nice and helpful.Everything was really perfect!!!

Room Tip: Lake view!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Liylly
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Spent 3 nights here from July 24-27,2013. Wanted to relax by pool during the day and shop at Outlet Mall adjoining hotel at night, and was able to do both as planned. Went to Outback next door one night for dinner, otherwise ate at hotel and food there was great. would highly recommend this to other ladies for the same purpose. would be very nice place to take kids. Very warm pools, felt great. paid $11 per night extra for lake view, but don't know that I would do that again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bahrgainhunter
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel was amazing. I have staye don the 8th floor, and in a 1 bedroom suite. Plenty of room for my family of three. The location is great especially for Sea World. If you are planning a trip to Orlando for Universal Studios and Sea World this is a great place to stay. Free wi-fi, great pool. There are restaurants near by, Outback Steakhouse is across the street. That said I always recommend staying on property for Disney World trips. You can really enjoy WDW better when staying on property. Many people have told me it is more expensive. My answer to that is learn to save, or stay in a different resort that fits your budget, or take your budget and throw it into savings and go next year when you can better afford what you want. Take advantage of the dining plans they offer, and enjoy not having to drive at all while on your trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family