“Not a single bad thing to say.”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #36 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Toronto, Canada
“Not a single bad thing to say.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Based on the reviews, I requested to stay in building 6 in a king whirlpool 1 bedroom. I don't regret spending the extra money for this upgrade as I had a living room, fully equipped kitchen (plates, glasses, frying pans, eating utensils etc), dining table and balcony. The room was updated, kitchen and washroom had granite countertops, everything looked nice overall and the was functional. The grounds were also very beautifully decorated. The one day we didn't put the "do not disturb sign" on the door the maid did not come but we called front desk and she came around right away. We requested a view of the lake and got it. The parking lot to building 6 (as well as building 5 and 7) backed up to the parking lot to the outlet mall. Sometimes I would go downstairs and walk around the mall just because it was so close. The property has 2 pools, both are nice, both provide food and drinks. The hotel also provides shuttle service to all theme parks. The shuttles depart and return only at certain times of the day. You need to book at least an hour in advance (if you're going in high season I'd say at least 24 hours). I was surprised to find that the shuttle was not complimentary because competing hotels near by offered the service for free (my friends staying in nearby hotels confirmed this for me). But anyway it was only $9 round trip per person. But this is something to consider if you're traveling as a family without a car and plan to visit multiple theme parks. There was complimentary wifi throughout the property which was fast and worked well. Breakfast was a bit limited but did the trick. Staff service was exceptional. Staff was always smiling and saying hello when bumping into us on the grounds, it truly felt like a resort.

Overall, I had a great stay. The Hilton grand vacation club was a great place to come back to after a busy day. It was quiet, clean and well maintained.

2 Thank Lifes_1_Journey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (832)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Sparta, NJ
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom king suite. It was immaculate and had everything we needed including dishwasher and washer and dryer. Plus they supplied detergent. The grounds and pool were beautiful. Plenty of activities. Staff was friendly and helpful. We couldn't have been happier and will certainly return.

NY
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My mother in law is an HGVC owner so we have stayed here a few times, both with our daughter and before she was born. The property, the pool, the lobby, etc. is sprawling and quite lovely, very clean and well maintained. We have always stayed in a one bedroom suite and they are clean, tastefully furnished and quite comfortable. The beds themselves, the whirlpool tubs, the kitchen ... all top notch. I wish the property was closer to Disney-- if so, we would probably never stay at a Disney resort again! But, the drive feels like an eternity at the end of a day at the Magic Kingdom with a 2 year old ... even though I'm sure it's only 15-20 min tops. However, if you are in Orlando to see sights beyond Disney, then this place is perfect!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dog_earer
Grand Rapids, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I took a long weekend at the end of a business trip in Orlando and it was our first alone without the children in nearly 9 years. This location is beautiful. The staff were absolutely amazing and helpful. Every single employee that we encountered were friendly and took amazing care of us. I would recommend this club if you are on business, travelling with your family, or trying to take some solo time as you can find places to interact or hideaway. It was definitely a wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this resort in January in one of the older 2 bedroom suites. the service was great as always, but the renovated units are heads above the older units. Everything has been replaced and it is has that upgraded look that as an HGVC owner or guest would expect.

The complex is located about two minutes from sea world and about 10 from Disney. There is not as much chaos as Lake Buena Vista but with all the perks. With or without a renovated unit, this place is still nice and centrally located.

N.S.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I wish I had better things to say about this resort because from the outside it has a lot going for it. The grounds are lovely and I felt very secure in the building. We stayed in building # 2 which was a studio kitchenette. The first thing I noticed walking into the room was the adjoining door to the room. I didn't think a lot of it until around 10:00pm when the neighbors arrived.. they were quite loud, although there was a large space between the door and carpet and the light from their room was coming into our room. They may have been ok without the adjoining door. I called the next day to tell the front desk and I asked for another room. They said they would tell them to be quiet and I told him they were probably ok, it was the door and the light coming into our room. It felt like they were in the room with us. I was told all the studio rooms had adjoining rooms. If we weren't out all day I would have insisted however I thought maybe they will quiet down that night. They were better.. The beds were also very uncomfortable. Every time I turned over I felt like I was going to fall out, there was a slope to the beds.
If you like coffee I would recommend going to the Starbucks because the coffee with the room wasn't very tasty.
Now for the positives.. the room was very clean, staff very friendly.. wish the young man would have given us a better room after I requested it.
We had a screened balcony and faced the lake, so we had a nice view..
The toiletries were nice~ Peter Thomas Roth~
The Wi-Fi was free and very fast. Liked having a microwave, fridge, cutlery, plates, coffee maker mugs, glassware and the small sink. There were two pools ..There was Starbucks coffee available by the pool area with a small market.
There were many activities if you were interested in recreational and social activities.We were there to visit Disney and Universal so we didn't try any of them.The outlet stores were within walking distance if you are interested in shopping..

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend studio kitchenette because they all have adjoining rooms.. or so I was told...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words about the friendly nature of our Team Members, as well as how clean you found your unit to be. At the same time though, while all of our studio units do connect to another unit, the condition you described under your connecting door isn’t typical, so if you would be kind enough to contact Chris Robinson, our Chief Engineer at the resort, at Christopher.Robinson@hilton.com, at your earliest convenience, he’ll be able to determine what unit you stayed in during your recent visit and ensure the situation is corrected in a timely manner, so another guest isn’t similarly inconvenienced. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks again!

Peter M. Merrill
Boston, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is one of the best places I ever stayed. Rooms were clean and smelt great. The staff members were very professional and ready to help. Arriving at the hotel, the welcome was great. Everyone was so friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations