Based on the reviews, I requested to stay in building 6 in a king whirlpool 1 bedroom. I don't regret spending the extra money for this upgrade as I had a living room, fully equipped kitchen (plates, glasses, frying pans, eating utensils etc), dining table and balcony. The room was updated, kitchen and washroom had granite countertops, everything looked nice overall and the was functional. The grounds were also very beautifully decorated. The one day we didn't put the "do not disturb sign" on the door the maid did not come but we called front desk and she came around right away. We requested a view of the lake and got it. The parking lot to building 6 (as well as building 5 and 7) backed up to the parking lot to the outlet mall. Sometimes I would go downstairs and walk around the mall just because it was so close. The property has 2 pools, both are nice, both provide food and drinks. The hotel also provides shuttle service to all theme parks. The shuttles depart and return only at certain times of the day. You need to book at least an hour in advance (if you're going in high season I'd say at least 24 hours). I was surprised to find that the shuttle was not complimentary because competing hotels near by offered the service for free (my friends staying in nearby hotels confirmed this for me). But anyway it was only $9 round trip per person. But this is something to consider if you're traveling as a family without a car and plan to visit multiple theme parks. There was complimentary wifi throughout the property which was fast and worked well. Breakfast was a bit limited but did the trick. Staff service was exceptional. Staff was always smiling and saying hello when bumping into us on the grounds, it truly felt like a resort.
Overall, I had a great stay. The Hilton grand vacation club was a great place to come back to after a busy day. It was quiet, clean and well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive