I'm a Hilton diamond Member and had an opportunity to stay as part of a business trip (convention and national sales meeting) at the Hilton Grand Vacation Suites on I-Drive in Orlando (March 10-16. building 5- Room 5107).
The GOOD: Location, cost, room size, decor, grounds, staff/service. It's a beautifully maintained property. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic.....from breakfast at the deli in the mornings to a catered event we hosted one evening--Nicely done and not too terribly expensive considering it's a resort property. the rooms are modern and well furnished. Wi-Fi service is good, especially for a property of this size. It is located next to high end outlet mall and across the street from a Publix grocery store--Very convenient!
The room service/delivery service is EXCELLENT. But if you're looking for "sit down", other than the bar or deli, you are going to need to go off-property.
The BAD: Avoid at all costs rooms anywhere near the elevator or entrance to one of the villas. If you get put there, plan on hearing a tremendous amount of guest noise. Lots of small children and adults who have no idea what a "quite"voice is and where to use it. Especially after 9:00PM when everyone is coming back from the parks. A herd of wild elephants makes less noise. I'm sure it is much quieter on the higher floors and the ends of the walkways where there is less traffic.
The UGLY (and I do mean UGLY!) : Parking.Parking.Parking. Whoever designed the parking for this property should be FIRED and then SHOT. They obviously maximized the pool and room space and forgot that people actually drive cars there. Parking spaces are WAY TOO FEW. If you're not safely tucked in by 8:30 to 9:00 PM good luck......you will be walking a fair distance. It also makes check-in and check out VERY difficult. Yes, they offer a pathetic golf cart shuttle that is NEVER around when you need it, unless you call in advance. So plan on a major walk to your car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive