Just stayed at HGV on Int'l Drive from Saturday until Tuesday to visit Disney World. I received a special offer from Hilton to stay at the location to hear a 90-minutes presentation at another resort property in the Orlando area. Regardless, this property was great. The rooms were nice and clean. We had a 2 bdrm suite which met our needs as my husband and I was traveling with another family. The bed was extremely comfortable. We had a lot of space to move around and we had a full kitchen so we could cook if we chose to. Our suite was in building 1 on the 1st floor. Although, we were right beside the pool. We hardly heard the pool music in our room.
The resort is in an ideal location, with an outlet mall right behind it along with several restaurants around it. Additionally, it was 10-15 minutes away from Disney World which was convenient as well. The resort seemed to offer a lot of activities but we did not have an opportunity to participate in any.
We had a handicapped accessible room due to my friend's disability. It seemed to have met her needs. The resort provided her a shower chair for the shower and the sink was low enough for her to access if she were in a wheelchair.
My only complaint was there was not very much room on the batchroom counter for our bathroom items nor did the shower have a shelf to place your toiletries. However, the resort staff was extremely polite and a great assistance. If we plan another trip to Orlando, we would definitely try to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Vacatia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive