My husband and I checked in very late on a Saturday night but luckily there was no one else there so check-in was a breeze. I did get an awkward glance from one of the sales staff when we walked out but luckily they did not bother us about becoming vacation club owners.
The resort is lovely all around with a lot of charm. The pool area is magnificent and they have a lot of activities for the guests, though some you will have to pay an additional fee for. The resort is close to shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores and only a few minutes away from WDW. This can be a plus if you catch traffic at a good point during the day, but if you leave at night, be prepared to sit in a line as there are only two routes out and the traffic around the outlet mall can really back up.
We found parking at our building, though I can see why everyone complains about the parking situation. There are maybe 100+ rooms to a building with half that amount in parking spaces. There is however enough parking near the main building and the staff will bring you to your building with a golf cart, though they are quick to note that you leave your vehicle at your own risk.
In terms of the room itself, we walked in and were caught off guard by the smell of food, kind of like burnt popcorn. The room was clean but the smell was an unwelcome surprise. The drain in the shower/tub was extremely slow and during a shower you'd end up with a few inches of water in the tub. We left a note for housekeeping as we only stayed one night, but I can't imagine this occurring. Even if the room was cleaned a few days before we arrived, the maid would have had to notice the drain if the tub was cleaned. The bed felt really low to the ground, which aggravated my back and neck a little when getting up, but it's not a big deal. My husband on the other hand said that it was one of the best beds he has ever slept in.
For anyone staying here: check out is at 10AM. They will continuously remind guests of this policy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive