13 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton.com$169
Priceline$169
travelup.com$179
6,154 results
All reviews outlet mall full kitchen premium outlets outback steakhouse one bedroom suite screened balcony time share smaller pool international drive main pool washer dryer sales pitch stayed in building parc soleil timeshare presentation beautiful property sea world
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Everything that you would expect from the HGVC brand! Spacious rooms, full kitchens, comfortable furniture, professional staff, wonderful amenities. The main pool area was recently renovated. Nice boardwalk around the lake area -- flat and good for walking or running. The completely screened balconies are perfect when the temparture is moderate. The parking spaces on the side of the property that is adjascent to the outlet mall fill up very quickly in the early evening and are almost always filled if returning from a late night at the theme parks. A secured doorway is available to go from HGVC International Drive to the outlet mall. Very convenient - and eliminates the need to drive to the mall. If you are NOT interested in the outlet mall or if you DO desire to be close to the recreation center, main pool area, and children's covered playground, then request a building on the opposite side for more parking convenience.

Room tip: Higher floors can result in waits for the elevators. Buildings on the outlet mall side offer a nice view of Epcot Center fireworks in the distance, but parking spaces on this side fill by early evening.
Date of stay: February 2011
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Not many photos to add to the numerous photos already posted...but all-in-all, our recent stay at the Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive in Orlando Florida was simply great.

My husband and I just returned from a 7-day stay at this property. It was a time-share swap and one of several trips I've made to Florida within the past few years. In general, my husband and I really enjoyed our stay at this property. The people are nice, the location is great, the units are clean and well-appointed, restaurant is good and the price is good...what else is there??

For starters, the location of this property is a great base for exploring all things Disney and other Central Florida attractions (Universal Studios, Sea World, outlet malls, dining, etc). The property is minutes from Interstate 4 and other key local routes (including the road to the airport). John and I managed our way over to the Gulf Coast to house-hunt and gather information, which proved to be a breeze. In general, the location is great. Be warned, though that many of the local access roads are "toll" roads, something quite common in Florida. So make certain that you have dollar bills or exact change ($0.25), especially upon leaving Orlando International Airport.

The property is very pretty and impeccably clean. Housekeeping was provided x 1 @ mid-week. The two pools are beautiful and well maintained. John and I never had problems snagging a lounger by either pool (however, the first week post-Labor Day is apparently the slowest travel week for the area, so we were told).

Our 1-bedroom suite was huge and larger than many Manhattan apartments we have seen (and lived in-smile). Full kitchen was well stocked. Bathroom with separate jacuzzi area is huge by any standards. I must say that the bed was one of THE MOST COMFORTABLE beds I've ever slept in. I slept like a log all but one night (and I usually have terrible insomnia). Views from our large, screened-in balcony were great. We even had our own, regular-sized, stacked washer and dryer, which I LOVE having when on vacation. As an aside, I love doing laundry during a vacation, so 1) I do not deal with packing stinky clothes for the return trip home, and 2) I do not have to do load after load of laundry upon returning home. Overall, vacationing here for one week felt like being at home minus the hassles of home-lol.

The staff were all great. John and I ordered nachos by the pool one day and they were super tasty. Our waitress was nice. John and I actually were the winners at one of the "Not-So-Newlywed Games," being offered pool-side. I had loads of fun...not so sure about John-lolol. But yes, WE WON!! Our prize was a great bottle of wine (per John 'cause I do not drink wine). Anyhow, I have NEVER been able to talk John into entering any pool-side games in all our travels. This is an indication of how comfortable we BOTH felt at this wonderful resort.

Not much more to say except that per usual, the lowest point of the week was dealing with the timeshare folks. Not surprisingly, my husband likes to hear the "pitch" so he can compare "deals" to what we presently have in the way of timeshares. He also likes to think ahead about swapping, trading, selling...something I have ZERO interest in doing. Anyhow, despite the never-ending grief that WE bring onto ourselves by attending the timeshare pitches, our vacation at this property was quite enjoyable.

I've stayed at hotels, resorts, timeshares, etc a lot in Florida and for the price, this property is about as good as it gets. Do not hesitate to stay here...you will enjoy it!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This hotel has all you need (laundry, dish washer, jacuzzi, full kitchen) and the best and comfortable bed. The staff is super friendly. Really, the overall experiencie was perfect.

Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank inalu2
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here in June 2011 with some friends. We loved it,,,the staff was friendly, the grounds were beautiful, internet was a little difficult at times but it won't stop me from going back. The pool area was beautiful. Housekeeping was very pleasant. Very nice location to get to other Orlando attractions as well. We will positively go back!!!

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We really loved the property and the ammenities. The drawback was the number of people there on "free" vacations due to time share sales stuff :(

Date of stay: July 2011