“Disney can do Better”
Review of Yakitori House - CLOSED

Yakitori House
Reviewed November 2, 2013

If you like hibachi, and eat it fairly often, this will be a let-down. It isn't bad, but rather woefully average. They absolutely nail the atmosphere of Japan, and then give you a hibachi experience you can get in any number of strip malls that aren't charging EPCOT prices. There are a lot of really good restaurants at WDW, but this isn't one of them.

2  Thank XPatriot
There are newer reviews for Yakitori House

Reviewed September 29, 2013

From the moment you step into the restaurant you'll be treated like royalty! The room itself is beautiful, the food is great, but the service is beyond compare. Excellent selection on the menu, even if you don't like 'Japanese' there will something to choose. All I can say is go, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Paula M
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We came here once while it was the yakitori house. Now they have added different items to the menu. Order the green tea cheesecake. Added railings to walk up the ramp, expanded outdoor seating and much more.. It still has the same look and ambiance as before. I'm so happy and I just love Japanese people. They are so friendly and helpful. We went here three times for quick service during our stay. I also brought some with me for plane food.

2  Thank thejettsetters
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I ordered chicken teriyaki and boyfriend ordered sushi. The sushi was average, but for the cost didn't justify the taste. I'm usually okay with paying slightly higher prices at a them park, but we were just a little let down. My chicken teriyaki tasted strange, almost foul, but the vegetables, rice and sauce we're enjoyable. After we left, we did a price comparsion of the other locations that serve sushi in World Showcase, and for only $1-$3 more we could have had fresher ingredients. We'll probably do that next time. Dining here wasn't the worst, but we probably won't go back.

The restaurant was well decorated and themed beautifully. If the weather is nice, sit outside. The landscaping is probably the most pretty in World Showcase.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

You'd think that a place right in the middle of an amusement park would be expensive, and not that great. They've got you trapped, right? We were braced for the worst, but this place had great service, generous portions, and while it was a bit on the high side, it was a good value for what you got. Not out of line at all! We'll hit this place again next time!