“Very disappointed!!!!”

Ranked #374 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Reviewed July 27, 2007

I booked this restaurant because it looked nice and the food looked good! I was anticipating this restaurant and when we finally got there is was a big disappointment! The food is Expensive and not good! Save some money and go eat somewhere else! I am sure you will like it better than here! Everything we ordered was barely warm and had only a little bit of flavor. I have had much better Italian Food! If you want Italian food while you are at Disney check out Mama Melrose in MGM! That is actually good!

2  Thank thewearytravelers

Reviewed May 3, 2007

We ate here at the end of April. The salad was OK. All four of us had the spaghetti and meatballs. We received a bowl of noodles and some meatballs. There was no sauce at all except what little clung to the meatballs. The meatballs were not good.

My daughter is a big fan of the movie "Lady and the Tramp", so we enjoyed looking at the pictures on the walls, and the fountain.

The service was very good, so I would like to give this a higher rating, but really this was the worst meal I've had in a long time.

1  Thank MNBCC
Reviewed April 10, 2007

We made the latest possible reservation for Toni's. The service was okay. Our waitress seemed tired, but she was very nice. We ordered the cannelloni, not expecting much. It was wonderful. It is the best beef cannelloni I have had in the States. I would more than recommend it. The park had closed by the time we were finished. We went to the shop that sells the customs watches. We were the only ones there and the Cast Members were very nice. They gave my children free trader pins. A really wonderful experience. Definitely recommend.

4  Thank nmorgen
Reviewed March 2, 2007

We ate at Tony's Town Square so that we could be in a convenient location to see the nightly fireworks and to exit the park on the monorail. When the fireworks started we went into the square to watch and then returned to our meal.

Based on the other reviews we must have hit an off night or possibly coming from an area with many excellent Italian restaurants Tony's food really didn't measure up. The service was friendly but inept with our having to ask repeatedly for bread or another utensil. The steak was tough although the sauce was good. The Italian dishes were oddly created and/or tasteless. The gelato for dessert was the best part of the meal. In addition, Italian meals really require wine. If the park restricts selling wine Tony's ought to do what other restaurants do that don't want to bother with a liquor license and give each adult diner who wants it one small glass of a decent red wine. No one would get drunk on that and disrupt the Magic Kingdom's magic.

1  Thank m1t2u3s4a5
Reviewed July 29, 2006

We had a lovely dinner at Tony's Town Square during our June 2006 vacation to Walt Disney World. The service was great and the food was very good. I had a steak that was better than one at a "steakhouse" at another Disney location. It's located just inside the entrance to Magic Kingdom, so it's very convenient. I would recommend this restaurant.

4  Thank CenlaTraveler