“Great gem in Magic Kingdom”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #384 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Yonkers, New York
“Great gem in Magic Kingdom”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I had a super great experience in Tony's Town Square. A busy place, they handle the crowd and manage the guests very nicely. Food was top shelf, pasta was very nice and the chicken Parm was excellent. great place for kids of any age.

• Visited December 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Atmosphere and service were great; food was bland”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I enjoyed this place for the atmosphere and service out waiter was so sweet! He was such a nice guy. I wasn't impressed with my spaghetti and Meatballs; sauce was more like salsa pasta was bland and meatballs were tough and dry. However I tried my moms chicken parm and it was delicious. I chose the spaghetti and meatballs (which I'd never order out) because I was carb loading for the Princess half marathon the next day I would try here again and order something else. Overall not bad.

Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This restaurant is a cute addition to anyone's Magic Kingdom visit. There is a television in the waiting area and the vibe is very much Lady and the Tramp. Once inside the tables are nice and the wait staff is helpful. If you want to do any appetizers/soups/salads I recommend the pumpkin/sweet potato (I can't remember which it was but it's on the menu). It was phenomenal. I got the steak, my go to dish (especially since I was on the meal plan) and it was ok - a little tough and nothing to write home about. My mom got the shrimp scampi and it was really good. When I go back that is what I will order.

All in all a great place!

Visited December 2013
TN
“No Bread?”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Seriously, what Italian restaurant doesn't serve bread? We ate here the night before the Princess Half to "carb-load" and about all we got was noodles for our carb load! We did order some zucchini fries for an appetizer. Those things were pretty darn good! There did appear to be a variety of dishes on the menu, but we didn't want to chance a new food the night before a big race. We all had the $18 plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty good, but $18 and no bread? Come on man! We got in rather close to our reservation time and our service was fast.

1 Thank Momof2lilboys
Hancock, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had a nice lunch, pizza's were very good. There were 8 in our party and on the Disney dining plan. Highly recommend the dining plan. Nice place, however we did sit in a corner where it appears lot of kids had been coloring on the walls. They could have used a "Magic" eraser, LOL. Over all it was good and waitress was from WI, not far from where we are in MI so it was nice to see someone from the mid-west. Raspberry Sorbet was wonderful.